9

As the sun prepared for night they arrived at the BLU teams base, in Sniper's camper van, and parked in a canyon not too far away. Emma sat at the front with Sniper, where as Scout and Spy sat in the back. She could hear them bickering every once in a while. Sniper took out his communicator to confirmed their location, Pauling answered quickly through everyone's coms. "Alright, you all remember the plan. Get in and get out. We DO NOT under any circumstance attack the BLU team. ONLY if you're being attacked. Does everyone understand?" Agreeing to the terms Sniper switched off his communicator and got out, Emma, Spy and Scout did the same.

Climbing the side of the canyon to the BLU teams base they sat behind a hill. Scouting the area, they saw nobody was near them. It was slightly busy because of the shipment that would arrive but it was manageable and all they wanted were files. Looking at the different buildings Emma recognized the building where the BLU Engineer and other man had spoken. "Over there." She pointed to the building – everyone acknowledged it. Sniper looked around for a high enough building and/or cliff where he could keep an eye out for them. Finding his spot not too far away on a cliff with some dry shrubbery. Nodding at the others everyone was ready.

Emma was much more tense than she had thought. Her body felt stiff, and she knew she would feel it in the morning. Scout and Spy took lead, about to walk after them Sniper held her arm making her stop. Slightly confused about his action she turned to him, and he held out a berretta. She had a knife why would he want to give her a gun? "I don't need it, I'll be fine." Trying to leave once more Sniper grabbed her arm again and scoffed lightly, "These guys don't muck around. They will shoot you, Emma!" Flinching at his words and the fact that he had said her name for the very first time she frowned, loosening his grip around her arm he sighed. "Just take it, for my sake?" She could hear fear trace his words. Looking at the gun she sighed and placed it in her belt by her back. Looking up into his icy blue eyes, "Thank you." Nodding at her and happy that she took the gun he released her reluctantly and briskly walked away to his viewpoint.

Catching up to Scout and Spy, that were hiding in the shadows not too far away from the building they wanted. They wanted to ask what Sniper wanted but kept it to themselves. Spy took lead and Scout walked behind Emma. Walking in the shadows and jumping from shadow to shadow. Spy didn't need to jump from shadow to shadow as he cloaked himself into a BLU Demoman and walked along the wall with them. It made Emma very uneasy as it was a perfect adaptation of a BLU Demoman, the only thing different was he didn't have a beanie like some of them and that she knew it was Spy.

Arriving at the window of the building she didn't really know where the entrance was or how big the building was. "Spy!" Emma whisper-yelled for him. Turning his back to the wall he stepped back into the shadows next to her. "Can you see where the entrance is?" Retracing his steps, he walked further along the building. At a T-junction he looked left then right, turning on his heel he walked back, but didn't stop as he past. "To the lef'. Brown door." He also sounded like a Demoman. Pushing the thought away she nodded, and crouch walked to the edge of the building. Looking left she saw the door, but there were no shadows they could hide in. Sitting against the wall she looked at Scout, he saw the worry in her eyes. "What?" "There are no shadows." Frowning at her he leaned over her looking left as well. "Aw, damn it." Sitting back like she was he franticly looked around.

Finally looking back at her he said slightly out of breath, "We have to book it." "What?!" Nodding his head at her she looked around the corner and back once more. "I can't run as fast as you." "We have to, there's no othah way." Looking up slightly defeated she took a deep breath. Looking back at Scout his ocean blue eyes looked at her with encouragement. "Ok..." Nodding at her he stood up, looked around to make sure nobody was there and booked it. Emma watched as he did it with the least amount of effort. Taking a deep breath once more she tried to do the same, but she at least made it without anyone seeing her.