12

Arrivng at the kitchen Emma sat at the breakfast table and decided to eat cereal. Everyone sat and ate in comfortable silence and/ or talked amongst themselves. Mundy joined the breakfast table, taking a seat next to her, smiling at her softly causing a pink hue to cover both their cheeks. The silence was broken when Pauling barged in and threw the files on the coffee table near the TV. "Good morning, everyone!" She greeted with a song in her voice and a spring in her step. 'Good news?', everyone though. "Enjoy your breakfast and after, we all have something to discuss that is very important." 'Very good news!'    

After breakfast the table was cleared and was than filled with papers, maps and notes. "The files you all brought back had very interesting information concerning the advanced weapons." Pausing for a few seconds to make sure everyone's attention was grabbed. "I found out they have a few labs in different regens of the world." Frowning at the news everyone got closer. "One is in South America, near Peru. Second one in Africa, near the Congo. And the final one in Asia, near Siberia." Heavy quickly looked up, folding his arms over his chest. "There are three labs, and we will make three teams. Each team will infiltrate the labs and blow them up." Everyone nodded or hummed in agreement.

Looking between everyone Pauling decided who would be in what team. She knew Sniper had something to do with Emma's recovery, so it was an obvious match. "Engineer, Pyro and Spy. You'll go to South America. It's a small lab so a small team will work." Nodding at Pauling they left the room to get ready for the journey. "Demoman, Heavy, Medic and Soldier. You'll go to Africa. That is the biggest lab, so a bigger team is required." Heavy wasn't quite happy with the destination but left the room with the others. There was only three of them left so it was obvious they were in a team.

Sniper didn't want to travel with Scout, he found him very annoying on trips, he would have settled for anyone else. However, he looked forward to traveling with Emma, glancing over at her he saw her frown slightly walking closer to Pauling. "I would have preferred Africa. I don't like the cold." Smiling at Emma's comment Mundy smiled as well. "Well, like I said that lab is large and requires a heavy... team like them." Nodding at her, Emma understood and made her way to her room, packing all the essentials – jackets, jerseys, scarfs, gloves and underwear. Making their way to the airport a few hours later, Pauling had already booked them a flight to Siberia, however, they were in economy class. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't very comfortable and was definitely not ideal. Even so, Emma sat next to the window and had Mundy on her right – who was yelling at Scout for hogging the arm rest.

Halfway through their journey Emma had fallen asleep and was laying against Mundy's shoulder, "dreaming" about the night before. Nothing really happened, it was just a very 'hot' make out session as thet have craved each other for quite some time. Both came to the agreement that they might wake the others as Mundy very clearly and directly had told her he would not want to hold back and wanted to her her voice. Flustered at his words they had parted and Mundy retreated to his van, putting Emma's mind at peace that she wasn't necessarily ready and would prefer a different destination and time – hopefully in the far future.   

Several, painful, hours later they had arrived at the Siberian airport. Going through customs easily and grabbing their large suitcases – with not just clothes – but enough weapons for their small army. Renting a king cab bucky, throwing everything in the back and tying it down they were on their way to a safe house in the mountain, not too far from the lab. Driving in somewhat silence, only a few complaints from Scout in the back seat – for not being in the front seat. Emma mainly kept her eyes on the snowy, cold, frozen terrain and beautiful snow-covered trees. She didn't like the cold but as Pauling had said it was a small lab and required a small team. Mundy too was in his own world and couldn't stop thinking about Emma.