02| While I Was A Child

I was a quiet girl from childhood and I always was the good girl. My grandma was my best friend and often during holidays, I visited her. I called her Grams. She always guided me on matters that seemed over my head.

It happened when I was six years old. I had two male cousins who came to spend their summer breaks with my Grams. I always played around them thinking they were big brothers.

Then, one night, the elder one of them crept into my Grams's room and pulled me out with him. I thought he needed my help but suddenly he started to undress and the younger started to touch me in places I didn't like.

There were muffled screams. I was new to all these so I didn't know what to do and innocently I asked them what they were doing.

The younger one, about 13 years pulled me into the bed and fully undressed in front of me. He told me I'm going to love it. I said okay.

He then asked to me suck his main part. I obliged not knowing I was digging my own grave just at 6 years of age.

Suddenly the door opened. It was Grams. She switched on the light and I jolt up afraid. I wanted to tell her but they shushed me and when Grams asked what I was doing in the boys room. I lied that I was going to drink water but they called me to come over and play with them.

That was the first lie I ever told. And to the one I loved most. I was exposed to sex and pornography at a young age and I knew not what the experience was.

When Grams left, telling me to come after her, they told me to never tell anyone about it.

After that day, I never could erase that ugly memory again. It tainted my childhood.

A vote is much appreciated! ❤❤❤