ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"I can explain," Aleksy says, as he stands alone with you in the garden.

"I don't need your explanation, you lied to me, Aleksy," you say calmly while playing with the lotus flower, you had one of the servants pick out for you.

"Listen, it was for your good, Alexander would have taken you as a wife if I didn't lie" the greek explains.

"I know" you smile as his eyes widen at your words.

"Then why are you angry?" you shook your head at him.

"I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed"

Aleksy rolls his eyes and chuckles at you, your attitude reminding him of someone.

"Are all women like that?" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"What do you mean?"

"My mother is the same as you, she never gets angry" you look back down at the flower.

"Why do I always remind people of someone? I'm my own individual" the dark-haired man shrugs.

"It's not necessarily a bad thing" he states.

"Yeah, will try having people be obsessed with you because of your great grandmother"

Suddenly, Aleksy stops you in your tracks by grabbing your upper arm gently.

"I also have women throw themselves at me, but to break that curse we have to endure" you narrow your eyes at Aleksy.

"But that doesn't deny that you are a leader of a dangerous cult"

Aleksy leans closer, his arms suddenly wrapping around you.

"Remember who was the leader of that cult, you are from his blood"

Your heart's rate picks up as his coloured eyes land on your lips, ready to place his lips against yours.

"Can I kiss you?"

Before you could answer, a voice halts the conversion.

"No"

Sherif comes out from his hiding place and rushes toward Aleksy to push him away from you.

"Stay away from her!"

Aleksy frowns while you let out a sigh of relief, however, Sherif looks like he is very annoyed with Aleksy.

"Why are you angry?" Aleksy demands.

"Because you kidnapped her, I'm sure of it, you destroyed everything"

Sherif's words now confirmed that Aleksy is indeed a red flag in the future.

"Kidnapped her? Why would I do that to your mother?"

Sherif doesn't reply and only hugs you, afraid that you might disappear.

"(Y/n), talk to you later"

With that Aleksy leaves, bothered by what just happened.

"Sherif, can I ask you a question?"

"Yes"

"Why didn't you exactly travel to the timeline before my disappearance?"

The teen boy looks at you, before pulling away.

"No shit, you think I didn't try that? You are really slow sometimes, mom" Sherif says sarcastically.

"I'm only able to travel to only BC timelines"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

You quickly rush to the throne room, your heart is ready to burst out of your chest.

After your conversation with your son, a servant told you that Alexander wishes to speak to you.

And that there is a woman with him that wishes to see you.

The guards open the doors for you, as you walk in quickly.

"Alexander" you exclaim.

Alexander turns around, and so is the woman standing beside him

That woman is Zahra.

She smiles upon seeing you, and waves at you playfully.

"Hello, (Y/n)"