3

Liked by tessamaethompson and 190,537 others

Baileyulrich day 1 of filming lets go

jonathandavissofficial Pouges rule

|Baileyulrich nah kooks do

tessamaethompson missing you my pretty girl

|Baileyulrich you tooo darling

|user6 SCREAMING I SHIP THEM SO BAD

drewstarkey we're about to blow this shit up

|Baileyulrich language drewseph 

madelyncline AHAHAHAH WE BETTER HAVE TRAILERS NEXT TO EACH OTHER

|Baileyulrich YESSSSSS

taikawaititi have fun goddess

|Baileyulrich thank youu my rock <3

Bailey had just gotten into her trailer when both Madelyn and Madison had ran in. "We got here an hour ago where were you!"

"me Chase and Drew had to get ice cream." she said laughing and sitting down onto the sage green couch. They both sat down with her smiling.

"of course you had to." Madison said pulling out her phone to reveal a text from Austin. "ooo we have about an hour until we start filming so everyone's meeting on the beach!" She squeals jumping up.

"sounds fun lets go." Bailey says grabbing Maddy's hand and pulling her off the sofa.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The beach was at least a five minute walk so it didn't take long. The three girls could hear the laughter and talking from a distance. Bailey noticed the boys and Laci kicking a ball around. Laci Austin and Nick were watching not bothering to get involved first.

"Hey guys!" Maddison shouts waving.

Drew looks over first noticing Bailey with her skirt and white top bikini. Of course he noticed her first. How could he not. Her eyes caught his making him feel that same butterfly sensation in the pit of his stomach. "Yo drew focus on the game buddy we're loosing man!" Rudy says patting him on the back following his eyes. 

"Sorry man I got distracted." Drew mumbles facing Rudy.

"I can see that." Rudy chuckles. "I get it man she's like gorgeous."