12

T/W alcohol and substance abuse. addiction and overdosing is mentioned in this chapter.

liked by  sebastianstan and 828,989 others

baileyulrich halfway through filming post <3

madelyncline so close!

user2 I'm so excited i actually cant

user10 so excited to see her and Rafe

sebastianstan having fun over there

|baileyulrich you know it 😉

drewseph watched her take this. it took ages

|baileyulrich stop calling me out smh

|maddisonbaileybabe stalker much

|baileyulrich right!?

Bailey sits in her trailer looking through her phone. she sighs as she realises what she's going to have to do with her father. "Everything ok over there?" Drew asks walking over.

She manages to put on a fake smile. its been a couple of months now and the messages and threats haven't stopped. she nods and smiles up at him. "All good. I just need to meet some.. family today with Mads."

Drew smiles at her as his eyes light up. "Your family live close then.. ah right you grew up round here with Mads didn't you. must be so lucky been missing my family a bit."

Bailey sighs a little and stands up. "Your close with them then?"

Drew chuckles a little watching Bailey move around the room picking things up. "Yea quite close actually."

Bailey smiles sadly. "Must be nice. I'd be glad to meet them one day."

Drew smirks at her getting closer. "Meeting families now ay?" he looks down at her meeting her eyes.

Bailey blushes a little before laughing "Not like that.. I just meant-"

Drew laughs with her nodding. "I know. I'm just playing."

Bailey finishes putting what she needs into her bag and sits down on the couch. "Are you?"

This question catches Drew off guard and he sits down next to her. "Of course.. Its just hard not to flirt with you when that's.. Y'know what we do. And with our scenes.. It's just natural.

Bailey smiles raising her eyebrows. "I guess so." 

Drew holds their eye contact while smiling down at her. both of them unconsciously leaning toward each other. The closer they get the more Bailey wants to move away but Drew is like a force she cannot get away from.