13

"I didn't mean what I said." Bailey cries into Madelyn. "I knew I would hurt him but..I"

Madelyn cradles her while stroking her hair. "Bails he'll understand. just tell him what happened hon.. He'll understand."

"And you.. I was so mean. Mads I'm so sorry." Bailey cries looking up at her. Madelyn wipes her tears and kisses her forehead. 

"I know you are Bails. But its ok. I understand. look your dad he's gonna be ok and now all you need to do is explain to Drew what happened and It'll be alright. everything will be ok."

I shake my head. "But what if."

Madelyn sighs. "I'll come with you if you want."

Bailey considers it but declines. "I have to do it by myself. god He's gonna hate me."

"Drew doesn't have a hateful bone in his body."

"Do you know where he is?"

Madelyn smiles. "Yea I think him and a few others went down to the beach."

Bailey nods wiping her own tears. "OK.. lets go."

"Just explain to him the situation say your sorry and all should be well." Bailey nods feeling the anxiety increase the closer they get to the beach. "Also when I came to get you yesterday..were you and Drew.." Bailey nods laughing. Madelyn laughs and hits her playfully. "You slut! I cant believe it."

"It just happened!" Bailey laughs walking round the corner. she stops dead in her tracks when she sees them Drew and this girl. He was talking to her and laughing. she had her hand on his arm.  she could see how happy he looked like last night didn't even happen.

"Ok maybe its just.. nothing." Madelyn says

"Girls!" Nick shouts walking over "How are you doing!" He wraps both arms around the two and they walk towards the chairs.

Bailey sits down watching drew and this girl in a pink bikini. pink bikini girl that's her name she thought.

"Baileyyy." Nick sings her name. this catches Drew's attention and he glances at her. his gaze hardens and he turns back to the girl wrapping an arm around her.

"I'm good nick." Bailey grits putting her sunglasses on.

"Are you sure cause you look-"

"I said I'm fine." She says still glaring at Drew.

Drew makes this girl laugh a shrill laugh which earns an eye roll from Bailey.

Austin and Rudy run up to the girls laughing. "oh Bailey Bailey i heard from a little birdie that its your birthday next week." Rudy says winking at Mads.

Bailey smiles for the first time and nods. "Yea. we going out for it?"

"Fuck yea!" Austin shouts.

As the five talk plans for her birthday Bailey continues to glance at drew. she sees pink bikini girl kiss his cheek and giggle and that's It for her. She stands up annoyed. "I'm sorry guys I did come here to talk to drew but I suddenly feel very sick." She says glaring straight at Drew. His face falls but he removes the sadness and glares back at her. Bailey storms off alone muttering to herself.