6

Bailey had just slipped on her Red dress after perfecting her makeup when Mads walked in. She was wearing a white cropped top with black jeans and a long black leather jacket. "Hey beautiful." Bailey smiles as she sits on the sofa.

"Bails can I ask you something." she questions looking down at her.

Bailey furrows her eyebrows nodding. "Yea is everything ok?"

"I just want to be sure that your not gonna hurt Drew... and if your just messing with him or looking for a quick hookup I don't think you should-"

"Mads I'm not gonna hurt him.. yes It's easy to play with him but I'll be clear what my intentions are with him." Bailey smirks.

Mads raises her eyebrows. "Which are?" 

"I don't know yet.. but I'll let him know that." 

Madelyn nods her head and smiles "ok i trust you." She pulls Bailey up taking her out the trailer. "Now lets go your sharing your car with Drew and me cause they made me third wheel." she moans referring to the other cast members.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So you gonna make a move or what tonight?" Rudy asks Drew while giving him a drink.

"I don't know.. should I." Drew asks rubbing the back of his neck. The moment she got into the car he'd been thinking about the little tight dress she had on. and how much better it would've been if he was taking it off her.

"Hell yea! Drew come on if you don't I guarantee you some other guy will." JD says sitting down.

Drew's eyes caught her sat at the bar with Mads and Chase. she was laughing at probably one of Chase's stupid jokes. his thoughts of another guy asking her to dance haunted him. She wouldn't go though. he found comfort in that.

"Here you are ma'am a strawberry Daiquiri." the bartender says sliding over the cup.

Bailey's confused face looks at the bartender. "Uh.. yea I didn't order this."

"No he did." The bartender answers pointing to some brunette guy across from the bar. the guy smirks at Bailey sending a little wave.

"Go Bails." Chase laughs.

Bailey shrugs and takes a sip of the drink finding it to be actually pretty good. The guy started to head over noticed by Mads. "Bails he's coming over." She giggles.

"Hi stranger." Bailey smiles up toward the guy.

he chuckles. "Hi.. my names Aaron."

"Nice name." She states.

"Aren't  you gonna tell me yours?"

"Why because you bought me a drink I have to tell you my name?" Bailey asks furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh no.. I just meant.. I thought that-" Aaron stutters over his words amusing Bailey.

"Her names Bailey and she's here with me." a familiar voice broke the conversation.

"Well look who decided to join us." Bailey says looking up to Drew's face.

Aaron looking between the two nodded. "Oh.. shit sorry man I thought-"

"You thought wrong come on Bails."

Bailey finding this whole situation hilarious got up following drew through the crowded people. "Wanna dance?" she asks holding his arm.

he smirks down at her. "I would love to."

she smiles as their bodies came closer moving against each other. her arms found the back of his neck and his found her waist. looking over his shoulder she sees Madelyn smiling at her and winking. she holds in her chuckle to look at Drew's face again. "so I'm here with you then?" She asks.

"Only if you want to be." he mumbles in her ear. the alcohol definitely giving him a little more confidence then usual.

Bailey pulls their faces together her minty breathe fanning his face. "Yea I do."

He couldn't take it anymore. he needed her, he craved her. leaning in he was about to close the gap between them.

She stumbled sideways as somebody tripped into her spilling their drink on her. "Shit sorry!" some guy apologised.

"What the fuck watch where your going asshole!" Drew yelled helping Bailey stand straight.

"I love this dress." she pouted trying to wipe the stain off. obviously being unsuccessful.

"Here lets get out of here I'll help." Drew says. he could almost kill that guy for ruining his chance.

"Ok let me just tell Mads we're leaving." Bailey says running off to the bar.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N 

hi!

soo any guesses for what's gonna happen next chapter lmao.

sorry you have to wait.

anyways i love you guys and thanks for over 100 views :)