8

Reaching out to the empty space beside her, Bailey woke up. Her furrowed eyebrows making an appearance on her face. She sat up feeling tired and a little sore she wasn't going to lie. She looked to her left to see the familiar blue hoodie on the floor. Bailey grabbed it and put it on to leave the room.

"Hey I thought I'd  make us some breakfast.. If your hungry?" Drew asks smiling at her while flipping a pancake.

The girl nods walking over. "Yea I'd love some."

She sits down next to where he's cooking checking her phone.

bestie😎

i just realised i have your keys

bails? 

are you still with drew

.... are you WITH drew

lmao you are arn't you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

ok have fun and use protection i dont wanna be an auntie yet

Bailey laughed at her messages she got from Mads. "I swear if she went round telling everyone I'm gonna kill her." Bailey says looking up at drew who was smiling at her comment.

"It wouldn't be so bad. right?" he asks putting the pancakes on plates.

"No I didn't mean like that I just don't wanna be asked like a million questions at like eight in the morning." She replies.

"Then stay here all day.. we have the day off soo."

Bailey raises her eyebrows. "Real smooth drew."

"What?"

"Nothing your cute." Bailey laughs kissing him.

"BAILEY NATALIA ULRICH GET OUT OF THERE." they both hear Mads shout. Drew jumped a little. rolling her eyes and laughing a little she got up to open the door, to be met with Madelyn's smiley face. She practically pulled the brunette out the trailer and closed the door. "Did you." Bailey smirked at the blonde who instantly squealed. "Holy shit Bails!"

"Please be quiet I don't want the whole cast to know.."

"Yea yea whatever.. was it good." Mads asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Jesus Mads.."

"Well.. I'm your bestfriend tell me tell me tell me."

"omg Mads." Bailey laughs. "your an actual child."

"Ok grumpy... look I'll let you get back to your breakfast and we'll talk later chase was annoyed I left him this morning."

"Thank you.. I promise I'll tell you everything later ok."

Mads nods walking back to chase's trailer.

"Everything ok?" Drew asks as she walks back in.

"Yea It's fine just Mads being Mads." Bailey smiles sitting back down.

Drew smiles at her. "I already got like twenty texts from Rudy." 

"God I love them but don't they know what personal space is."