7

"Shit shit shit."  the brunette grumbles rummaging around in her bag. she lets out a groan sitting down at the steps to her trailer.

"No keys?" Drew asks looking down at her.

"I must've gave them to Mads... God fuck." she practically shouts.

"Bails relax just stay in my trailer." He smiles down at her.

"But my clothes.. my makeup remover it all in there." She pouts pointing to her door.

"B if makeup remover is that important to you I have some. You have no idea how I would finish filming and have fake blood on myself."

She looks up at the boy. "You sure it won't be a problem?"

"Not at all." He replies helping her up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Drew you sure this is ok." Bailey shouts from the other room. she walks into the main part of the trailer wearing his hoodie. She had removed her makeup and had put her hair into a bun. Drew stared at the girl before him smiling while looking down. 

Her in his clothes

"Yea don't worry about it. Plus I'm loving this look." the boy smirks walking closer to her.

She rolls her eyes smiling. "Shut up dork. You're not funny."

his figure towering over her. "I'm not joking." his hand found her face putting a piece of hair behind her ear. Bailey's lips kept parting then coming back together. she truly didn't know what to say. her eyes were locked onto his face. "There's only one bed so it looks like we're sharing."

Bailey's cheeks flushed. "Yea I guess so." 

 God could the tension get any fucking thicker.

"Drew?" the girl asks. he hums in response. "What are you thinking about?" 

He smirks down at her. "What do you think I'm thinking about Bailey."

"God just answer me Drewseph."

"you really wanna know?"

Bailey raises her eyebrows at him. "Well i did ask."

Drew leans down to her ear and starts whispering. "I'm thinking about all the things I wanna do to you. I'm thinking about how if that asshole didn't interrupt us tonight I would have kissed you and taken you into the bathroom and fucked you until you couldn't walk straight. I'm thinking about how I want you I want you Bails. all of you." 

Bailey's cheeks flush bright read and she can feel the heat below. "sorry to break it to ya Drew but that Aaron guy-" she starts to joke but before she can finish her sentence his lips are on her's. her hands in his hair. his hands snaked around her waist lifting her up. her legs wrapped round him.

He carried her into the bedroom laying her down onto the bed. he took his shirt of revealing his toned body. At the same time Bailey had taken his hoodie off leaving her in her undergarments. "Your so beautiful." Drew says getting onto the bed. He kisses different places of her body making beautiful sounds coming from her mouth.

Finally reaching her face he kisses her lips while taking her bra off. "You're sure right I don't wanna push you." He asks quickly.

She nods pulling at his pants. "Yes Drew I'm sure.. are you?"

He smiles "Yea yea of course." noticing her pulls he takes off his pants. quickly stopping what he was doing he reaches for his drawer grabbing a condom  and putting on.

Bailey reaches to take the rest of her undergarments off. Drew smiles at her then kisses her lips again while pushing into her.

"God. fuck." She breathes out.

Drew kisses her neck while slowly picking up his pace obsessed the moans he was causing.

"I wanna make you feel good Bails." he groans. He moves his hands down to her clit starting to rub little circles making her eyes squint shut. "Does this feel good."

All Bailey was able to answer with was a "Mhm."

"I need words darlin."

"God.. yes Drew it feels good."

"That's it  sweetheart that's all I wanted.

He could tell she was close. her whines making it obvious. "Fuck Drew." She moans out.

he takes himself out earning an annoyed look from Bailey. "Drew please." she whines

 "Don't worry B." he smirks lowering his head to her folds. 

Bailey understanding straight away chuckled before going straight back to moaning as his tongue entered her. As Drew imagined she tasted fucking amazing. her hands moved to the back of his head playing with his hair. "Darlin I know your close."

He was right she wanted to savour this feeling. nobody made her feel this way during sex. she felt as if it were too good to be true. "Drew I-"

"I know love, you're doing so good."

Bailey couldn't handle it anymore. she let loose all over him. She let out a last moan before the feeling ended leaving her breathless and dazed. Drew fell beside her smiling. "Didn't you-" she starts

"I'm fine I just wanted to focus on you tonight." He says reaching for her. He pulled the covers over their naked bodies pulling her closer. "You're beautiful." He says kissing her forehead.

"You said that already." Bailey laughs.

" I can't say it again?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows.

"Shut up." She laughs hiding her red cheeks.

"No. you're simply beautiful and I will tell you that everyday until you believe it."

"Oh I believe it." she smirks turning around letting Drew spoon her.

"Well I'll just tell you everyday anyway because It's true." He says smiling into her head kissing her again.

Bailey doesn't respond smiling while closing her eyes. "Goodnight Drew."

A\N

I hate writing smut

lmao i'm sorry if this is bad

BROOO lmao ok prom was soo good they could've had better music taste But it was so fun.