11

"Shit" I mutter under my breathe reading the messages. Drew glances at me but doesn't ask what's wrong. I screenshot the texts and send them to Madelyn. It takes a a few minutes for her to reply. as the seconds went by my nerves grew. 

Mads

girl what the fuck

Bailey

I know. What do I do

Mads

ignore it babe. he's an asshole what's he gonna do expose what a shitty dad he is.

Bailey

I don't want that attention though. 

Mads

I cant control your decision bails but he can't do much and he doesn't deserve anything.

I'm interrupted by jonas telling everybody to get back into places and we'll go from the top. Drew puts his phone away and i take another glance at mine before putting mine away too. He smiles at me. "You ok?"

I nod at him "All good." I turn around and let Drew wrap an arm around me as everyone gets ready to shoot the scene again. 

"So what are you going to do about it B?" Madelyn asks while eating a strawberry. She leans in close so nobody can hear. "I really think you should just ignore the fucker."

I sigh and shake my head taking a strawberry out the bowl for myself. "I really don't know... I might just get it over with and give him the money. Its not like its gonna damage me in any way." 

Madelyn sighs and nods her head. "Yea but it does cause you know what he's gonna spend it on. It hurts you and I know it does."

I nod and frown. "But at least he's not struggling and he's safe in a house. instead of on the streets."

Madelyn smiles at me sadly and hugs me. "You are the most kind person ever you know that. he's hurt you in every way he can and here you are still helping that asshole."  

"I think I'm just stupid. I just don't know when to let someone go." I unconsciously hint at timothy

Madelyn frowns at me and shakes her head. "No don't do that to yourself hon please we are not going down that road again."

I chuckle at her pulling me in and holding me tightly. "No no your right. I'm sorry."

"Where's my hug at?" Rudy asks pouting his lips and walking towards up holding his arms out.

Madelyn instantly bursts into laughter followed by me. "Rudy don't ever say that again I swear." 

I hold my stomach and hug him anyway.

He smiles at us and laughs. "Whaaat? I was just asking." He whines grabbing Mads to add her to the hug. "You girls ok over here?"

I nod and laugh. "We're all good Rudy.. How are you after last night... you have a running scene right?"

He groans and holds his head. "Don't bring it up. me and JD have been trying things all day to stop our headaches."

"You..and..JD.. huh." Mads says eyeing me.

I understand what she's hinting at and I look up to Rudy. "Yea Rudy you and JD are really close Its cute that you have a friendship like me and Mads."

Rudy goes a little red and suddenly can't seem to stop smiling. "Yea.. friendship real tight we are." 

I smile at him and look over at JD. who was sneaking glances at us. "Yep you really are." 

"anyways I gotta go me and JD got- uh I mean us and Maddie have to go meet to get ready for our scene." 

"Blind." Mads says laughing.

"Completely." I reply laughing with her.

Me and Laci are sitting in her trailer while the others are filming their scenes when when hear a rhythmed knocking on her door. nick pops his head in smiling at us. "Got you girls cokes."

Laci jumps up and grabs the bottles from him inviting him in. he opens the door revealing Drew standing there too. They both come in and sit on the floor since me and Laci had taken up the sofa. "You seem to be in a better mood." Drew mutters to me. I look at him questionably. "Earlier after filming our scenes you got really quiet and sat in your trailer for a while.. I thought I might've made you uncomfortable?"

"Oh my god no.. Drew no you didn't at all. I just got a few texts from someone I'm not exactly on good terms with right now." I smile at him

He releases a breathe of relief. "Thank god.. I mean I'm sorry you had to deal with that but I'm just glad I didn't annoy you or anything."

"Who was it.. your ex or somethin?" Nick asks looking behind him towards me. 

I shake my head. "Nope." I start fiddling with my sleeves.

Nick turns around eating some chips he had bought. "An ex friend. gimmie a name and I'll shoot." He starts laughing.

I smile but shake my head "No nothing like that.. It doesn't matter. We just have a complicated relationship."

Laci nods and smiles at me, taking a sip from her coke. "Yea leave it Nick she doesn't have to tell us who it is." 

I look at her and smile appreciating it. I open my can and take a look at it. "I actually prefer Pepsi but It's fine."

Drew laughs. "Oh ok your majesty is coke not good enough for you."

Everyone laughs with me and I shake my head. "No no it's not at all."

"Well next time I'll get you Pepsi then." Drew laughs.

Laci giggles and stands up to stretch. "Now you've said that I really want Pepsi." Everyone laughs at this. "Oh great she's got you started now." Nick says rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry but Pepsi is just better!" I say holding my hands up in defence.

"Yeah yeah whatever.. your wrong." Drew says smirking at me drinking his coke. "I'll just take your drink then." As he says this he takes my bottle and takes a sip of it."

"Asshole." I say laughing. 

"Hey you said you wanted Pepsi."

I roll my eyes smiling. taking his drink from him and taking a sip from his.