The New Spirits

Hey to all those readers out there! It's about time that I started working on this story, I have been working on another, and I neglected this one, I'm SO SORRY. Anyhow, here's the next chapter, stay on your toes- there are surprises! Also a quick something, I'm going to have Natsu and Lucy's P.O.V.'s a bit different, just to make it interesting. Also, comment on which pov you might like better, and I will keep that same format throughout the rest of the story. please review!!

In the Last Chapter....

Master looked at us gravely again. "You all must know that Aurora was a weak dragon, and yet her son was able to take down that many. Igneel is the most powerful dragon of all. And Natsu is his son. Imagine how powerful that is." 

It took a moment for it to sink in. 

Gray spoke through clenched teeth. "So you're saying that we're screwed?" 

Master shook his head. "You didn't let me finish. There is one person that can stand up to him." 

"Who?" I asked.  

Master looked at me."That person is you Lucy." 

"M-me?! How?!" I stammered. Me, against Natsu? This HAD to be some sick joke. I didn't stand a chance against him, even if I did, I wouldn't want to hurt him.  

"You must gain the two remaining Zodiac Keys." He told me.

Pisces and Libra.

~Chapter Twelve: The New Spirits ~

I swallowed nervously. Pisces and Libra? Master had to be kidding. I had no idea in the slightest of how I would be able to find the last two keys! They could be anywhere in the world! This was hopeless.

I opened my mouth, about to state my thoughts, but Master got to it first. "Lucky for us, I have the last two keys in my posession."

"What? I thought Yukino-"

"Gave them away? Yes, she did. To me."

I stared at him, my mouth hanging open. Was this fate?

"She gave them to me, asking to give them to you when I thought the time was right. She knew you wouldn't accept them, as you already had done so once, and most likely will had again. When Yukino was thrown out of Sabertooth, the master there ordered her to give away all her posessions, which meant her keys, too. She canceled her contracts with the spirits, and then after your refusal came to me."

"Oh Yukino..." I whispered. It must have been heart breaking for her to give away her keys like that. In her honor, I would take the best care of these keys, and love them just as much as my other spirits.

Master dissapeared for a moment and came back with a small case, which he he then handed to me. Everyone stared at me expectantly. It was actually making me quite nervous. 

I glanced at Master, and he nodded encouragingly. I took a deep breath of air, and slid my fingers under the lock, which clicked open at my touch. The lid opened slowly, and there sitting on black velvet, were the last two Zodiac Keys.  

"Wooaahhh..." I felt warm breath in my ears, and found the whole guild looking over my shoulders.  

They expressed my feelings exactly. They were beautiful. The last two keys were now in my hands.  

"Alright..." I was not completely clear yet. "How does this exactly help me defeat Natsu?" 

Master looked down gravely. "It's not a sure win. You must train, and get stronger." Ge looked at me with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes "But I have a feeling you can win. After all, you have a secret weapon."