10

Your POV:

It's my lunch break and study hall after so I decide to grab a cup of coffee seen as I couldn't really sleep last night. I take a seat by the window and plug in my laptop. Michael should be meeting me here for lunch. So while I wait I decide to finish my essay.

While I'm editing my rough draft and typing the final product. Someone sits before me and sighs. I look up and see Michael. "Ughhh I can't stand Mr. Mitchell's class. He has almost no control over the students and can't keep to a proper lesson plan." I giggle and call over the waiter.

"Hi are you two ready to order?" He asks with a kind smile. "Yes can a I have a Carmel macchiato with a double shot espresso" Michael orders. I order my usual and add the cinnamon...thanks billie. Michael pulls out his phone and begins typing. I got back to my essay and soon our drinks arrived "can I also order a banana nut muffin, warmed please" I ask. "Sure" the waiter walks away and when he returns I reach to pay but he stops me. "The woman over there already paid for your orders." He points to a familiar blonde donning a bright smile.

I wave and mouth a 'thank you' billie shoots me a wink and the waiter walks away. "Biiiitchhhh." Michael says. I look at him and he just raises a brow covering his smirk with his drink. "What?" He puts his coffee down and looks at me like I'm stupid. "Have you even talked to her since the club?" I close my laptop "no" he releases a breathy laugh "and she just paid for our orders...go talk to her"

My eyes widen "what am I supposed to say 'hey Billie sorry for grinding and feeling you up. I was drunk'" I make a face and roll my eyes. Mike shrugs "yeah exactly that" I scoff and cross my arms. I look over my shoulder and see billie peacefully reading a book and sipping her coffee. "Fuck it." I stand up and make my way over towards her.

Billie looks up and smiles softly at me "well isn't this interesting. You're finally coming to me Instead of the opposite." She smirks. I roll my eyes and take the chair in front of her. "Don't make me regret my decision" Billie puts her hands up in mock surrender, that smirk never leaving her lips. "What brings you over here hmm?" I gulp and avert my eyes from hers looking out the window instead. "I wanted to talk about that night at the club" Billie hums and places her book down on the table.

"And what about it?" I meet her gaze I didn't think this through idk what to say "look I was drunk and it shouldn't have happened." Billies eyes change I can't read her but she looks surprisingly hurt. "Y/n Im not going to sit here and act coy. I am well aware that you were intoxicated. I'm not oblivious. Nor am I upset at what happened. We were both drunk, things happen. Do I wish it were under different circumstances. Yes. Am I going to sit here and make you uncomfortable, no." I nod my head and look down.

"Y/n you know very well that I am interested in you. And I know very well you know about me...Well of me." I look up and meet her eyes. "I like you y/n and not in the 'I just want to sleep with you' kind of way. I genuinely like you. Now I understand if you are uninterested due to my past and I accept that. But, in the slight chance you are interested let me take you out. No pressure feel free to say no. I just want a chance to prove to you that I am being honest."

I bite my lip and ponder my decision. "Can I think about it." Billie smiles "of course just let me know when you make up your mind." She pulls out a card from her purse and hands it to me. She places her book in her bag and stands "I hope to hear from you soon y/n" with that she walks out the shop and left me there staring at the piece of paper. I sigh and make my way back to Michael. "She asked me out" his eyes widen "tell me everything." I look at my watch "later, right now it's time for class." He groans and reluctantly packs his things before following me out of the shop.

—————-

Heyyy! Should y/n give billie a chance or no?
Give me some ideas you'd like to see happen with this story. I kinda don't have a plan really.
-Nikki