11

Im changing the last name of y/n to Vanderbilt. Because I have some ideas.
————————-

"Lana!....Ms. Winters!" I yell into the empty classroom. "In here!" She yells from the conjoining office. I speed walk into the room. "Y/n whats with the urgency?" I toss my bag aside and slump in the chair before her desk. I sigh heavily and toss my head back. "I need advice" Lana removes her glasses and slides her stack of papers aside "go on." She says as she laces her fingers atop her desk. Her full attention on me.

I grab the card out of my pocket and slide it across her desk. "Billie asked me out. She wants me to give her a chance" Lana sighs and picks up the card. "Billie asked you to give her a chance?" I pick my head up "yes" Lana locks her gaze on mine "I'm having a little trouble here. Billie. The Billie Dean Howard, asked you to give her a chance?"

I nod my head "yeah" Lana chuckles and places the card back on the desk. "Well then what do you need help with?" I groan "do I give her a shot or not?" Lana smiles softly "y/n I can't tell you what to do. I can't tell you how you feel. I also can't tell you how you feel when you're with Billie." I sigh and cross my legs. "But, what I can tell you is, Billie Dean never. Ever. Asks to be given a chance. It's either they're interested or not. Never one to beg"

I soak in the information she's telling me. "I don't know. I just don't think I trust her. Am I Interested in her? Yes. Do I trust her enough to fall completely? No." Lana nods "smart girl. So what are you going to do?" I groan "I think I'm going to go on the date and just see how things go. How do I expect to trust her when I don't give her the chance to show me who she really is. Nothing has to come of this...it's just a nice dinner getting to know each other."

Lana smiles. I continue "who am I to think Billie Dean doesn't have another girl at the same time she's trying to talk to me. Pulling the same moves she's done on me." Lana nods "well I think you've made up your mind." I release a breathy laugh "yeah."
———-

"Michael!" I yell into our apartment "MICH-A-EL, MEYERS!" I yell and giggle. His door slowly opens and he creeps out wearing his bedsheet. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth silencing my laugh "oh shit. Sorry" I giggle out. He rolls his eyes and sighs. Michael walks to the kitchen and grabs a glass filling it with ice water. He takes a sip then turns his attention to me "what?" I slide the card over the counter and look at his annoyed expression change into one of shock.

"She asked you out?" I nod my head "are you taking her up on it?" I sit on the stool in front of the island "yes and no." He tilts his head and squinted his eyes "bitch! yes OR no" i laugh "yes but Im just gonna go and see how she is. I'm not planning on falling in love or giving it up. I just wanna get to know her and see how she is." Michael nods and drags his glass off the counter beginning to walk back towards his room "I'll help you find an outfit and plan everything later. But for now would you be so kind to get lost for a few hours?"

I smile "sure just let me change and grab a few things from my room before you resume" he smiles and nods.
—————
"Maria?" I sit in my car on the phone "yes?" I smile at her voice "what are you doing tonight?" The woman on the line pauses before saying "nothing why?" I look at the time 5:30 "get dressed, something nice. I will pick you up at 7:30" I hear shuffling of papers on her end "is that alright with you?" "Oh-yes! I-I am just- yes that's fine with me." I chuckle knowing she's probably still on campus "I'll see you soon" I smirk and hang up.
—————-
I arrive outside Maria's house at exactly 7:25 I wait the few extra minutes just admiring the architecture of her home before getting down. I knock on the grand doors at exactly 7:30. The doors slowly open revealing my psychology professor wearing a beautiful red silk button up top paired with black high waisted slacks and a pair of black and red ombré Loubitons. Her slim but fit figure being showcased in the most flattering way possible.