23

"Done! I so can't wait to graduate" I flop face first into the couch. Mike laughs from the kitchen "me too!" I turn over "what's on our schedule for this weekend?" Mike sucks the ice cream off his spoon and turns to our fridge "nothing" I groan "pack up we're going to the house" Mike stuffs his mouth and throws me a thumbs up before walking to his room, cup of ice cream in hand.

"Where the fuck are the keys?" Finally I pull them out of my bag and open the door. Mike pushes past me rolling his suitcase full of skincare and liquor through the door "Ahhhhhh home sweet party home" I shake my head and shut the door. "Mike?!" I yell but no answer. I peek my head into the living room and it's empty. I shrug and make my way into the kitchen.

I grab the orange juice and some champagne. "Oooo mimosas" I nod "of course" Mike runs to the living room and I hear "HEY NAAI" then the surround sound house speakers turning on. 'Six inch heels' by Beyoncé starts playing and I know Mike connected. He starts singing and grabs a mimosa off the counter. I lead us into the main living room and turn off the lights, switching on the ambient trim lights surrounding the ceiling.
"Text the group chat and let them know party tn" I tell Mike he smiles and pulls out his phone.

In mikes bedroom we begin to get ready and pregame. Until I get a call.

*BDH is calling.....*

I stare at the screen before walking out and making my way into my closet "hello?" I shut the door behind me and press speaker.
"Y/n Whilemina and I were wondering if you were free tonight. She told me about the deal you made with her and we wanna see you." I smile to myself and sip my mimosa. "There is a thing called FaceTime you know"

*FaceTime from BDH....*

I set my phone up against the vanity, answer and walk away to find an outfit. Absolute silence.
I turn and see both their faces in the screen. "Are you two frozen?" Whilemina smirks "you look delicious." I look down at my robe and look back at the screen "thank you" I turn and pick out a black long sleeve body suit and some light ripped mom jeans. I hold up the hangers and show both women. "Yes or no?" The two stare for a second before billie asks "where are you going?"

I place the hangers on top of the ottoman and sip my mimosa "Mike and I are having a little get together" I raise my glass to my lips once again and watch the two glance at each other before returning their gazes to me. The surround sound speakers blast into the room and it's Lana Del Rey "cola"
"MY PUSSY TASTE LIKE PEPSI-COLA. MY EYES ARE WIDE LIKE CHERRY PIE. I GOTS A TASTE FOR MEN WHO ARE OLDER . ITS ALWAYS BEEN NO SURPRISE"

I laugh HARD as I hear Mike SCREAMING and it was just funny. Plus billie and Whileminas faces are shocked "NAAI closet volume 5 please" the music lowers but Mike barges in humming and twirling around grabbing clothes from the racks. I sip my mimosa and stare at him through the vanity mirror waiting for him to finish. He picks out pants, a shirt and is now holding up two jacket options before taking a Versace jacket and turning on his heel to face me. "Done?" I ask he nods and comes over to kiss my head. Then notices billie and Whilemina he pulls away and waves at them.

"Hurry up bitch all the girls are here and Michelle brought Piper who is lit asf already and looking for you" I throw my head back and groan. He throws his hands up "it wasn't me she came like that." I nod "I'll be out in a few please keep her out of my room" "duh" he says as he walks out and shuts the door behind him. "Sorry ladies but I need to get dressed" Billie has this look I can't recognize before saying "oh don't worry about us ,darling." "We don't mind" Whilemina finishes.

I smile then slowly start untying my robe staring at the screen intently. Before it opens completely I turn and drop it down my back. Revealing my matching bra and panties. I shoot a glance over my shoulder at the two big eyed women. I giggle and pick up the bodysuit slowly putting it on. I turn and look In the vanity mirror making sure it's not linty. Billie bites her lip "do you like what you see?" I ask as I bend to pick up the jeans. "Very much so"

I pull the jeans slowly up my legs and roll the waistband down my hips, leaving them unbuttoned and showing off the skin of my hips peeking through the body suit. I quickly slip on some black doc martins and check myself out in the mirror once again before coming closer and leaning to check my makeup. "Beautiful" whilemina whispers. I look over at my phone and blow a kiss "well ladies I have guests to attend to. Maybe you can watch me get dressed...or undressed another time." I smile and shoot a suggestive smirk towards the screen.

"Oh you will be seeing us sooner than you think." Whilemina says before walking off screen , leaving just Billie and I. "I-" Im cut off by Mike screaming "PIPER I SAID STAY THE FUCK OFF THE THIRD FLOOR!" There's some mumbling then "I DONT GIVE A DAMN IF YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO SEE YOU! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU UP HERE" I smile then hear the keypad of the door unlock "Babe get the fuck down here before I beat this bitch up" Mike peeps his head in and rolls his eyes.

"Okay. Sorry billie but I must go. I'll see you soon" I blow a kiss then hang up the call and make my way downstairs with Mike on my arm.