2. Him

"Ow..." I complained. My groan was acknowledged by a light chuckle, and I reminded myself to stay calm and rational. I looked up at the person before me, a man with gorgeous features. He smirked as I studied him, the pervert, but I ignored him.

"Do you like what you see?" He tried again for attention. His voice was rough, and yet sweet as honey. He spoke calmly and collectively as he went back and gently shut the door behind him.

"So I'm not allowed to look at my kidnapper?"

"I never said that. I wouldn't mind if you never took your eyes off of me, bunny."

For some reason, that nickname bugged me, as if it was a bug bite that I couldn't scratch, but I chose to think more about its meaning to me later.

"First a kidnapper, then a pervert. What low won't you stoop to?" This seemed to sting him a bit, and I regretted what I said immediately after; sooner than I could blink, one of his large, calloused hands grasped both of my wrists, pinning me to the wall. I looked to the ground, but his free hand pulled my chin up to look at him. He saw my red, cherry-tomato face, and I saw his blood boiled one.

"Don't you EVER speak to me like that again. Believe it or not, I actually saved you..."

I could barely hear the last part, though the first sentence rang through the room like the crash of a symbol. I just nodded shortly as he backed away from me and walked to the bed, sitting down on it. He was still angry, but I don't think that it was all because of me.

"I'm-"

"I'll go grab you some food. You most be hungry." He stormed out before I could apologize... but what was I apologizing for? Upsetting my kidnapper? Why should I care?