3. Humiliated

When he came back, he had my favorite sandwich. Fruit, vegietable, dairy, grain, and protein, all in one, my Swiss BLT sandwich. My mouth watered in anticipation, and I knew there had to be a catch.

"I will give you this if you cooperate with me for less than one minute." His muscular arm displayed one finger, as if to emphasize his point, and I complied.

"Fine... but after the one minute is up, I'm devouring that sandwich!"

He chuckled lightly, his mood being swayed, but he still seemed on edge.

"Okay, if you want the sandwich..." he started a timer for 60 seconds on his phone, showing it to me. "Then come here."

I timidly walked over to him. As soon as I stopped, he turned me around to face away from him.
"Kneel."
He asked me to hold my hair up off of my neck, and I did, and he slipped something around it, sealing it behind me. By the time I realized that he'd collared me, it was too late, and he still had 30 seconds left.

Picking me up, he put me in the bed, inhumanly quickly connecting my wrists and ankles to the bedposts with restraints that I hadn't seen there before. I wanted to struggle against him, but I also really wanted that sandwich. Time ran out 2 seconds after he completed this task.

"Okay, I promise, this is for your own good... please understand. I won't hurt you." He spoke softly, seeing my look of suprise disintegrate into a mix of fear, anger, and confusion. He pulled something out from under the bed, setting it on top of it at the foot of the bed, where I couldn't get a clear view of what it was. "I won't hurt you," he repeated, pulling out a pair of scissors from his back pocket.

He cut off my clothes carefully as I shook and yanked my wrists and ankles and squirmed, desperately trying to break free. Once I was completely naked, this red eyed man removed the ruined clothes from the bed and threw them down in a neat pile by the door.

"Now," he said, "I won't touch you inappropriately, despite what you might think my intentions are. I just want to protect you. I need you to raise your back off of the bed just slightly, please."

I complied, having no other options at this point. I did appreciate him asking nicely, though. He slid something under me, telling me that I can put my back down now. I felt something soft under me, and he poured a light powder over my private area. By the time I realized what had just happened, I was already securely diapered, and there was absolutely no way to escape the humiliation that I felt.