6. Little?

He asked me if he could pick me up, explaining that it would be safer for both of us if I was kept close to him. I again was surprised that he asked in the first place. Even though I wasn't comfortable with the idea, I agreed.

"What's wrong?" He saw through me. He could tell that I was uncomfortable and wanted to know why, even though I agreed. It was... confusing, to say the least.

"I um... I just don't really like being touched, but it's okay."

He frowned.

"No, it's not okay. You need to be honest with me when I ask you questions, do you understand?"

I looked down, feeling like a child. How could I not even express that I don't like something, especially to someone who kidnapped me in the first place? I nodded.

"Words, bunny."

"Yes..."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Now address me when you say it. One more time."

"Yes, I understand, Daddy."

Damien's POV:
I think that she slipped into littlespace. Between the childish items that she was given, the sudden switch from harsh to loving treatment, and the choices of names that I gave her to address me, it would be hard for her not to. Ever since she was old enough to think and make choices, she's been under a lot of pressure. I know that she had issues that she ignored, using the idea of normality to suppress her feelings. She booked her schedule to the max, barely leaving herself time to eat and sleep. I could tell by the way that she acted and by her pure, loving heart that she would be the perfect little, but I never would have thought that she'd be so compliant so quickly.

She's smart; I should keep a close eye on her.