5. Slippy Cup

I was confused for a moment. Why would he be so hesitant to say that? It's a normal thing for a lot of couples, and since he kidnapped me, he could force me to call him what he wants. Then I remembered what was around my waist, and my face reddened in realization.

"So, what's your name? I never got the chance to ask." Despite being so forceful the night before, he seemed more caring; he was almost shy today.

"My name is Aria."

He smiled, seeming genuinely happy.

"That's a beautiful name. Baby Ari."

My face reddened again, and he chuckled.

"If I take you out and sit you down, will you fight me or try to run away?"

I thought for a moment and shook my head no, and he removed the strap from my torso and picked me up, placing me on the rather large, pastel bed in the room. He told me that he'd be right back, leaving the door open; I stayed put, not wanting to already break his trust. The more trust that he gives me, the easier and sooner I can escape. When he came back, he seemed pleased to find me where he left me. In his hands, he held the plate with my sandwich on it.

"I promised you that I'd give you this. I hope you enjoy it." As I devoured my delicious sandwich on the bed-I've never been allowed to eat on a bed before; it was nice-he smiled. After I finished it, he told me that I should put some clothes on, and that there were some for me in the closet. He left to put my dishes in the sink and grab me something to drink.

My wardrobe consisted mainly of childish clothing, but I found a cute subtile outfit to wear, consisting of a baby blue t-shirt and some black overalls. Looking into a tall mirror on the inside of the closet door, I thought that I didn't look much different than other teenagers, and it did well to hide the diaper, too. Satisfied, I found a pair of black knee-high socks and waited for the man's return, slipping them onto my feet and up my legs. He walked in only moments later, carrying something behind his back.

"Hey, please don't freak out, but I need you to drink out of this." He revealed the hidden object, a sippy cup filled with some kind of juice. "It's apple," he informed me. Even though I was disgusted by the prospect of drinking from such a degrading thing, I was thirsty, and I love apple juice. I grumbled, but took the cup when he handed it over to me.

I inspected it, seeing if there was a way that I could take the lid off and drink from it normally, but nomatter what I tried, nothing worked. I gave in, drinking from the childish cup as it was intended. Since this was not forced on me, but it was a choice that I made, it was debatably even more humiliating than being diapered. The black haired man's smile shined like the sun as my feelings betrayed me and he could tell that I like it. I finished the juice quickly, feeling full.

"Now, since you're already dressed, how about we take a walk?"