8. Little Girl

We walked through a park, one much bigger and fancier than mine. Some of the equipment was even made for adults, including whole play sets! Daddy finally decided on one and told me that I should go play, but I hadn't been on a playground since I was very little. He said that if I went and played, he would take me somewhere special afterwards, so I did. I slid down the slide a few times, climbed up to the top of the structure, tried out all of its enterances, and swung on the swings for some time. I didn't notice that there were also adult-sized baby swings.

After I was done playing, I told Daddy that I was ready to go, but I wanted to be carried.

"Are you sure, baby girl? You're comfortable with me carrying you?"

"Yes, yes, yes!"

He chuckled, agreeing to carry me, and I bounced up and down in excitement.

"I can't carry a bouncy bunny, silly. You'll have to calm down for me, or else I'll have to make you walk."

I pouted, wanting to bounce around like a bunny some more, but I decided that I was ready to go to the special place, so I stopped and held my arms up to him, signaling that I was ready. He picked me up, one hand supporting my rear, as I wrapped my legs around him. Daddy was strong, although I wasn't very heavy.

He walked the rest of the way through the park (with my head resting on his shoulder the whole time) and out into a city that I hadn't been to before. He must've been walking for miles before he finally stopped.

"Okay, once we come in here, you need to behave. Do you understand me?" He spoke with a stern voice and I nodded quickly. "Words, little one."

"I'll be good, Daddy."

"Thank you. Now you need to walk in here like a big girl. Can you do that for me?"

"Mkay, I'll walk," I responded, pouting. He set me down, taking my hand. We went inside of a fancy looking building. It was a restaurant.

"In here, you can call me Dami. Okay?"

I nodded enthusiastically. Dami was a cute name.

"Good girl."