Frienamies?

A/N (okay I won't have a picture for every chapter, but I may consider it? Anyways hope you enjoy ^o^. Read the bio to see what this main story is all about! And comment if you want to be a character in here ^~^ ! Enjoy!)

Chapter 2.

Endless woke up the next morning... Late for school... Again... Like, you know, always! "... Oh man... Now I have to deal with more people..." She gets up and gets dressed, missing breakfast and does all that teenager girl stuff in the morning. She gets her lunch from the fridge, puts on her shoes, and heads out.

"So..tired.." She hurries to school before the second bell rings, until she bumps into someone again, for not paying attention, again, and falls on the floor, again.

"S-sorry." She looks up. "Oh..you're that guy I saw yesterday..."

"You're very clumsy." He starts to scowl her, because, well, he's tired too.

"Sorry..." Endless gets up and dusts herself off. She mumbles under her breath. "You didn't have to be so rude about it..."

"I'm sorry did you say something not important?" He said while walking away.

She wants to speak up, but didn't have the courage to because she hates arguing and starting a fight, but back from what happened yesterday, that was a different story. "No..." She runs ahead of him so she doesn't follow him in the same direction. That would be awkward. She doesn't cry but she tries to hold the tears in. Socializing isn't her best strength, though she tries the best she can.

"I hate..hate.. People!" she turns around almost far away from the guy, but makes it clear for him to hear. "AND I HATE YOU TOO YOU ASS!!" She turns back around to her destination and runs again. She gets into school and gets into class bla bla bla.

-lunch time-

"I can't believe people can be so rude. Ugh what am I kidding I cause it!" She lays her head on her desk.

"Sorry to hear that Endless. But don't worry the day will get better soon! We have an assembly today, which will take Time out of our last class!" Karen said with a smile.

"Hopefully. I just wish I can communicate better without harsh words that I can only scream from a distance without trying to get beat up. I'll just talk to you later. go eat lunch." and with that, Karen got up and waved goodbye with a worried smile for endless.

"Well this food isn't going to eat itself! <3" she takes her food out of her bookbag and goes upstairs to the rooftop. Her favorite place where it's quiet and peaceful. She shuts the door silently and sits down as the cherry blossom petals flow gently in the breeze. "Only place where I can keep my cool." She opens the box and starts to eat the delicious food her mom made her, smiling happily that they didn't put chains on the door for this specific area to hang out at.

The door opens and a guy walks in carrying a lunchbox as well. The guy turned to see Endless, watching her eat her food silently as a smile is still upon her face. He starts to feel an odd but sweet feeling.

"Oh it's you again." He says walking up to her as she looked up to see him.

Endless spits out her food and frightenly sees the man that was very rude to her this morning. "H-how are you here? You go to this school?" She says wiping her mouth.

"I do, but I never decided to come up here before, so I just wanted to check it out." He says while taking a seat next to her.

"Oh.." She didn't know what else to say I mean, she's shy around people.

"Oh and earlier, about you screaming about me being an ass and that you hate me, same goes to you, but I guess we can start over and get to know eachother a bit more I guess, I mean, I never meant to be harsh, I'm just like that. Well, serious to be exact." he said as he opens his food box and starts eating it slowly.

"I would like that... Oh by the way what's your name?" She asked, having nothing else to say still.

"The name is Yuko Tumaki, you?"

"My name is Endless Rukichan." She said as she lowered her head to eat more of her food.

"Nice name Endless. We may not be cool or much of friends but, you're alright I guess." he said as he finished his food. "Come on I'll take you home. I have nothing else to do."

"You don't have to you know, I'm fine going by myself."

"That's not what I saw yesterday when you gave that guy a foot up his anal and nut sack. Haha!" He said teasing her as he got up.

"Shush.. Fine let's just go then." She gets up as well and they both walk out the door and to the assembly. As soon as it was over, they both got their stuff and decided to walk home. They went their separate ways as soon as Yuko left her by her door step.

Endless went inside and did her same routine from yesterday. Talk about a boring life.

A/N: (I'm super tired aghh! But I hope you like the story so far ^.^ please leave a like or comment if you think the story is good? If it's not then that's okay :3 I tried lol. I'm hungry and my arm is in pain from doing workouts in school *hates and hisses* well night!)