Horrible trouble to come.

A/N: (still wishing they had a button to see who views my stories :') huehuehue. Too bad =o= I'll live with it! *tear* Anyways, hope you enjoy! Fgt_Emergency.)

Chapter 5.

Morning was awoken, and Endless was excited about today. She didn't know why, but she felt as if she opened up a bit to Karen and Yuko. She hurriedly got dressed and did her hair and brushed her teeth, all that girl stuff. "I hope we don't have another assembly again though. It gets boring at points."

She puts on her shoes and opens the door. "Endless!! Haha! Let's go!" Karen said as she was being all bubbly again. Endless felt very close to Karen because she very understanding and sweet to a lot of people. They've been best friends since childhood.

"Hurry up clumsy, I can't be late for basketball pratice." Yuko said teasingly, but also seriously.

"Okay!" She started to run down the steps of her house and to the gate. The all started to walk to school, together, like a family. Something felt odd now. Everything was peaceful, the usual, but Endless had another feeling. A feeling that something was off, odd the matter of fact.

Yuko turned his head to Endless and saw a troubled, worried on her face. "You okay? You seem nervous about something."

"Oh it's nothing! It's just my imagination." She said as she smiled and suaved off the question. She knew something was off though, but she didn't want to make both of them nervous about it.

They finally got to school, and with no chickens running around, which made her even more nervous.

Well maybe the finally put a lock on the doors? Or maybe they just put them in a different location!

The thought of it was driving her more crazy than before! But why worry if that's just stress off her hands right? They all went inside and saw that no one was there, and then it hits them. There was no school because it was a Saturday.

"I feel so dumb!" Karen whined as she slapped her head.

"Mhmm." Yuko didn't care. He blamed them for it in his head.

"Well let's go back home and get dressed again and head out. I have nothing to do." Endless' worries were slowly fading away, leaving one worried feeling in her stomach.

"I'll stay here and play some hoops, you guys go on ahead without me." And Yuko left them, in the middle of the hallway from the entrance.

"Well it's ju-"

"Sorry Endless I forgot I had a meeting in 20 minutes with an ice cream job down my street. Catch ya later okay?!" Then Karen left running back to her house to get changed for her job interview.

"Looks like everyone is busy this weekend." A sweat symbol appears on her head. "Well I'll just go downtown to the cafe shop." So she walks down a quiet road with ally's and stray cats. The kind where you see in movies, but was colorful, dull, and dark, like an abandoned circus.

"Awww what a cute kitty." She squats down and starts to pet the cat, as the stray fiddles around her fingers like yarn was attached to her.

"Hehe. Well we meet again." a familiar voices echoes through the alley. "Eeenndddlllesssss, come herrreeee."

Endless got up and tries to turn around but the strange person covered her eyes and covered her mouth with a rag as she slowly passed out.

-8pm-

She wakes up in an unfamiliar place. It had only 1 window and a door. She tries to get up and run but she was tied down to a bed. "S-SOMEBODY! ANYBODY! HELP ME!!" She scream and screamed but no one could hear her. She started to cry, sob, and felt hopeless.