Yukos point of view

A/N: (hope you enjoy! :) )

Chapter 6.

Honestly I've had a rough day trying to save her ass, but I'm glad to say that she's safe. she may tick me off a lot but I can't stop trying to be around her. I'm not sure how much I know of my feelings towards her as well.

I start to awake and see Endless safe by my side.

"Endless, wake up." As I poke her cheek. "We have to go to the police station to file the report."

Her eyes started to open, then it opened more wider. "W-WHERE AM I?!" She said as she tried to push me away. I held onto her to try to calm her down.

"It's okay just calm the hell down. I'll take you to your house so you can get dressed for us to leave." She's so scared it feels like she forgot where she was last night.

"S-sorry Yuko. Lets go." She gets up and starts to walk downstairs to get her uniform.

I got up and went downstairs as well, looking at her as she tried to find her clothing of uniform.

Damn if we don't have time for this!

I went to her and I picked her up bridal style. "We don't have time I'll just carry you." She started to blushed and I just rolled my eyes of it. I had to admit it was cute, but it's time to act serious.

We went to her house and she went inside and I waited for her. She finally came out after about 10 minutes, wasting more time.

"Sorry it took long, I was pretty hungry!" She gave me a beautiful smile, like always. I couldn't stay mad at her, but I told her to come on as we were wasting more time.

We got to the police stating and waited patiently for us to be talked to. I told them everything of what happened and they took us to the place of where Sakito attacked Endless. A few hours into our investigation that they are trying to grasp, the investigators come in and take Sakito's body away and contacted his parents.

They wernt pleased and tried to file a report to sue us. The cops and investigators told them that it cannot be allowed, due to the fact that me and Endless told of what happened and how we are the only suspects to tell what happened and not them.

The cops told us to go home and they would put this case to an end in about 3 days. I was honestly pleased, so me and her went to a cafe to set our minds at ease.

We went inside and sat at a table for 2. "So are you okay now? We can finally live normally." I said trying to calm her worries.

"I'm not sure, it feels like there's more to come our way than just this. So much can happen and we might not know about it. Also, I want to talk to you about something." She sat up straight and looked me into the eyes. I shifted a bit in my seat as I knew what she was going to say.

"How in the hell did you know I was in danger, how did you even find me? How do you know every single mo-"

I cut her off. "It's none of your concern for now. Be glad your safe. I don't want this conversation to linger any further than what it is"

"But you know what the hell IM doing!! I can't take secrets I want to know now!" She starts to get heated.

After she was done I automatically cut in. "Damn it Endless I said no! Just wait and stop being an impatient childish brat!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and suddelny everyone stared at me for a few seconds. My face was heated and I got up and walked out.

She sat there in suprisement. I didnt mean to yell at her but she was getting a bit carried away. With all the things that happened she needs to set her mind at ease, which probably isn't helping her since she really wants to know how I know her every exact location.

And it's not only her location that I know about. There's Karen, Endless' mom, my parents, somewhat everyone I feel attached to.

I walked down the street and went in my 'secret' place that I go to when I need to be alone. It won't take long when she finally tries to find me.

I see her paying for the cafe now actually. She's getting up and heading out down where I was walking. And now she's sitting on a bench almost to te secret place. Probably waiting for me.

I felt guilty honestly. I didn't mean to make her upset, so I got up and went out the place, and went to the bench where she was sitting and sat beside her silent.

"I'm sorry if I lashed out at you..." Endless said.

"I'm sorry too I didn't mean to yell at you." Suddenly, I see something strange in her eyes. Her pupils dilated a lot and she can't even move. I started to shake her.

"Endless what's going on? What's do you see?!" She won't respond, so I look deep into her eyes to see what I can see to what she sees. I couldn't get nothing. She finally snaps back.

"H-huh? Yuko?" She looks at me and blushes to the fact that in close to her. I lean back and to my suprise she started to jerk a bit in her seat to sit a tad bit away from me.

"I had an odd vision that Karen, you, and I were at the carnival and people started screaming out the blue."

I look at her and listen to every word she said. "It's okay Endless, let's go home for now and make dinner. Your house?"

"Yea I don't mind." She smiles at me like nothing happened.

-Endless' House-
-9:10 P.M-

I started to cook for her some soup and fried rice with veggies. She could use it after we didn't eat much today. After I was finished I served our meals on the plate and set them on the table for us.

Suddenly Karen came crashing in. "ENDLESS YOU OKAY DEAR LORD IVE HEARD WHAT HAPPENED!" She ran up to Endless and hugged her to death. I started to laugh a bit. That's Karen all right.

"I guess you will be joining us for dinner?" I said as I got another plate out and served her.

"Yes sir!" Karen said as she sat at the table beside Endless. I sat down the food and we all started to eat and discuss what had happen today except for the cafe. I didn't want more people to be mad at me.

We all finished eating and set our plates in the sink. "Well time for bed. Don't wanna be late for school tomorrow." Endless said as we all got out our sleeping backs for the living room. We all sat in the dark and talked a little until we finally went to sleep.

A/N: (woooo in glad I finished that!

Yuko: yes now you have school! Go!

A/N: (fine fine sheesh)

Endless: Until next time!!