Tradegy

Endless P.O.V

-Yukos house. 12:55 p.m-

It was morning and I began to wake up. I rubbed my eyes to see that Yuko wasn't on the bed with me.

Weird.. Where did he go?

As I began to go downstairs I hear two people talking. I couldn't make out one of the voices so I went further to check who it is.

"Oh Endless! I'd like you to meet my friend Saki." Yuko said.

I extended my arm to him and offered a handshake. He took my offering and smiled.

I guess he's the quiet type? It's okay!

"Nice to meet you Saki! I'm Endless." I smiled brightly and he just nodded and let go of my hand. "Yuko I have to go home now. I'll catch up with you later!"

"That's okay with me. Please be safe and don't get into any trouble." He looked at me with a worried smile.

"I promise!" And with that I got on my shoes and left. As I walked to my house I began to wonder about Saki. He's so quiet, which isn't bad but very mysterious. He has white hair and baby blue ice eyes. He looks like a damn angel or something.. Hmmmm.

Maybe he goes to our school? I've never really seen him before to be honest.

My thoughts were disrupted when someone bumps into me, making us both fall.

"K-Karen?!"

"Endless! Thank goodness you're here!" Woah she's a bit hyper today ...

"I-is there something wrong Karen?" She hasn't been like this before.

"I need your help something happened. You see I was taking out my dog Marco (huehuehuehuhue ;) ) and he ran away when I tried taking his um...leash off.. hehe..."

"Karen, you're a very special kind of stupid. Come on."

"H-hey!" So from that, Karen and I continued our journey to find her dog Marco.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~+\'

What seem like minutes took us hours. We searched uptown, at the park, even our neighborhood. Nothing.

"Hey he'll be find. He migh come back home so let's go home and wait for him okay?" To be honest my feet and legs were hurting from walking around so much. I couldn't bear to go anymore! But I do feel bad for not still looking for her dog.

"You go home I'll keep searching for a little bit..." That dog must be very important.

-Endless' home. 6:24 p.m-

I arrived home and seen that my mother left me about 2 voicemails. I decided to hear them later. I went upstairs and went to get my pjs.

*ring ring*

I picked up the phone..
"Hello, who is this?"

"Endless I need you to come over righ now!"

"Y-Yuko Is everything alright? H-hello?! Yuko!" My line got cut off and the house was dead silent. I decided to change into my pjs and grab a few more extra clothes to stay at Yukos if its that serious.

Suddenly I start to feel dizzy again and I fell to the floor.

My mind went blank. My vision went to something else. I saw blood, people gathering around something. Wait...! They're gathering around me! W-what?! Why are the ambulance taking me away! Someone! Anyone! What's going on?!

Why am I wrapped up in a bag?! Did I die?! No no this can't be.. Someone please get me out of this vision....

My thoughts returned when a barking was heard in the bathroom. I got my stuff and got up.. The barking didn't continue once I came to the bathroom door.. Should I open it? ..

I finally got the courage and opened the door and turned the light on.. What I see is just horrifying. I seen a collar on the floor that had the name 'Marco' written on the dog tag...

I slowly crept to the shower curtain and opened it. Karen's dog. Sitting in the bathtub cut in half with a pool of blood around it.

"N-NO! WHO WOULD DO THIS. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

Suddenly my house started to shake, things were falling from the floor and the lights were going on and off.

"Eeennnndddleessss.. Come here my darling ennndlessss."

"Someone help me!" Just then Karen and Yuko ran into my house and bust the bathroom door open.

"Endless we have to go now!" Yuko said as he carried me bridal style. Karen was right I
In front of us with tears going down her face.

She must have seen.. I couldn't speak.. So I fell asleep in Yukos arms as he carried me back to his house...

(To be continued)

Thank you FaZe_Kaneki  for being in the story. Don't worry you'll have more roles and you're also one of the main characters.

Vote, comment, and hope you enjoyed!