15. Never Call Me

-Brooklyn-

"Y'all got me drunk as fuck! And I ain't got nobody to fuck!" I yelled as Melanie and Sal tried their best to walk me through the busy and overly crowded streets on the Greek block. Homecoming week has been a complete success across all boards besides me not having anyone to lay up with after drinking for six nights straight.

"Brook! Bitch you need to go to bed, need a damn liquor cleanse." Melanie laughed, stumbling down the street holding on tight to my waist.

"Where we even...going?" I hiccuped.

"To the car!" They yelled simultaneously.

"Okay okay damn, I didn't know if y'all was tryna plot a threesome or what." I giggled, receiving nothing but shaken heads as a response. As we walked further I noticed the Dog Pound coming up and I seen the car that used to have a personal space in front of my home. The sight of my truck parked only a few feet from it slightly infuriated me.

"Ugh, can we not take her over there?" Melanie asked Sal and suddenly we all stopped.

"Mel what the hell? Why would you park her car there?" Sal asked in response, dropping my arm in the process causing me to stagger.

"I didn't park it, Harmony did!" She exclaimed in defense.

"Do you even have the keys?" He groaned.

"Ummm....no Harmony has the keys." She trailed off. "Soo one of us gotta go get them from her."

"I'll go." I shrugged them both off of me and strutted my way past the crowd of people at the entrance of the Dog Pound. As I walked by I gained several stares that gave me deja-vu from my first college party. I heard Melanie in the distance calling for me to wait for her but I had been avoiding a certain someone for days, something I thought would be impossible. I knew that Melanie was afraid that I would possibly slip up and land right back onto his dick because of my liquor level but on the contrary I literally only wanted my car keys. Walking into the Dog Pound felt normal to me, and I wasn't surprised by the wild scene that I was met with entering the house. Tables cluttered with cups, punch bowls of liquor, bottles, and random asses, while the living room was crowded but not nearly as packed and lit as the Pearl House.

"You still don't knock." Paxton groaned, wiping his nose as he passed the corridor and went into the kitchen with other party guests. I shrugged off his comment and decided to head straight to the place where I knew Harmony should've been for sure, in Aundrus or G's room.

"And you don't speak either." Before I could start my journey upstairs, a dreadful voice deafened my ears. My infuriation increased and the alcohol didn't help in deescalating my emotions. I slowly turned around to be met with a smiling Willow, another person who seems to find pleasure in my misery.

"Harmony, you seen her?" I asked not feeding in to whatever bullshit she wanted to spew.

"Follow me." She smirked.

"Man Willow I'm really not tryna be on the bullshit tonight but I'm begging you to put me on that shit." I chuckled with growing anger.

"Girl please. You asked where your friend at and she in the back, follow me before you find who you running from." She retorted. I huffed and decided not to start a pointless battle of words and waste more time. Willow easily pushed past the crowd on the way to the back yard patio and as much as I didn't want to admit it, I was truly thankful. For a brief moment I caught eyes with Aundrus but before he had the chance to speak I continued to follow the open path that was made for me. As soon as we exited the house I locked eyes with Harmony from her spot on the hammock under the tree.