11. Be Careful

-Brooklyn-

"Can you tell me what's wrong with you now?" Booby trailed my every step, following me into the bedroom as I continued to ignore his questioning. The entire ride back home I was silent. I didn't feel like arguing because when I express my feelings to him that's what it always turns into. He can't take hearing his faults but loves to turn things on me thinking I can't take it. Today wasn't the day I planned on having a screaming match with him therefore I kept my mouth closed.

"Booby can you just chill? Honestly, you about to piss me off dude." I went to open the closet only to be blocked by his body standing in the way.

"Brooklyn talk, nobody got time to be arguing with you everyday." He huffed.

"Well stop doin dumb shit, now move!" I tried pushing him only to have my wrist locked in his tight grip against my chest. "Booby..."

"What the fuck I do? You ain't said shit to me since we left the damn doctor but before that we was cool." He was clearly getting aggravated with me but I could honestly care less about it. His aggravation towards me was 10 times worst and every second of it drove me nuts.

"I shouldn't have even been at the damn doctor with you! Who fucking does that Booby?!" I wanted to cross my arms and walk off but he made that impossible with my wrist restraints.

"You chose to be there! How the fuck is that my fault?" He asked, using the same aggressive tone as me.

"You asked me to come with you dumb ass!" Using all of the strength I could build up, I pushed his chest in hopes that he would let me go. His fingers slipped from around my wrists as he stumbled backwards into the closet door.

"Yo chill the fuck out!" He regained his balance and stepped closer to me with his finger right in between my eyes.

"You chill the fuck out!" I stepped even closer to him and forced his head back, pushing his forehead with my finger. "You got me in public looking stupid for you! You really think I wanna be with a nigga with a whole ass baby on the way that ain't even mine?!"

"Fuck I look like having a baby with you Brook?!" He yelled in my face.

"Get out my fucking face." I stormed off through the hallway and into the living room. If I heard another word I would've definitely hit him and I try my best not to be violent with him.

"Nah, you think you so much better than her. What the fuck you doin that she can't?" He pressed, stomping down the hall after me.

"Booby stop!" He knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted to make me cry so he could feel superior and I'd continue to feel weak.

"You privileged and she grind for hers! Yo mama find out you pregnant do you really think she gone help us out?! She got you on birth control and you think I don't even know!"

"So what, is this about my mama?! You mad cause she can take care of me?! Yea she paying for me to stay in this nice apartment and community but yo bum ass staying right here with me! So what the fuck does that make you?!" I finally turned back around to face him with my face flushed in pure fury.

"I'm helping you pay bills!" He pointed his finger in my face once more causing me to slap it away by reflex.

"Cause you ain't living in my shit for free! If you was so high and mighty you'd have your own shit!" I argued, pushing past him to go to sit on the couch as far away from him as I could get. "If that bitch so much better than me then go be with her! This shit dead!"