10. Broken Clocks

-Brooklyn-

As my alarm clock rang and buzzed on my dresser, I immediately grew annoyed with the raucous noise. I wasn't ready to get up yet but I made a promise to a certain someone that I aimed to keep. Knocking over a water bottle and a few more unimportant things in the process, I hit the off button on my alarm and rolled back over.

"Get on up bookie." Booby croaked, kissing my forehead and tapping one of my butt cheeks so it would jiggle.

"Make me." I pouted and cuddled closer to him, throwing my leg over his.

"You be trying to play, knowing I play harder." He chuckled, reaching in-between my legs and rubbing my sensitive nub in circles with his thumb. "Turn around."

"Yes daddy." He assisted me in turning around on my side since I was still a little sore from last night. "Bae?"

"What's up baby?" He asked, focused on positioning himself at my entrance. He made it so hard for me to say what I wanted when he was so busy sucking one spot on my neck, causing me to get wetter by the second.

"Go slow please." I hissed as he slid his hard length in my tight canal slowly.

"You tryna make me nut quick." He groaned in my ear. His grip on my hips was so tight, and the way he stroked deep in me let me know that he was serious.

"It's okay Daddy, just don't stop." I moaned, reaching back to pull his face closer to mine. As our lips met for a long kiss, Booby pushed as far as he could inside of me and I could feel myself clenching around him unwillingly.

"You feel that dick?" He repeated his same action as he kissed all over my neck and shoulder.

"Yesss baby I feel it." I whined, holding onto him as my legs shook beneath me. His speed increased gradually and although I told him to go slow, it felt so good feeling my juices gush around him as he plunged deep in the depths of my core.

"Where is it ma? Tell daddy where that dick at."

"Daddy!" I cried, spreading my ass so he could go even deeper. "It's....ooooh baby.... it's innn."

"Uhm, got that ass right where I want you." He chuckled deeply and returned his face to my neck as he continued long stroking me slowly.

"Run fast from my day job, running back from the way it was, jump quick to a paycheck, running back to the strip club." My phone blared my default call ringtone.

"Booby wait..." I giggled as he continued to stroke deep in my walls, making it hard for me to even move away from him. I grabbed my phone from underneath my pillow and it revealed an unknown number.

"Who that is?" Booby asked, pulling me back closer to him by my hair.

"I don't know bae, answer it." I unintentionally moaned, handing him the phone in one hand while grabbing his wrist and wrapping his other arm around me.

"Hello?" He answered, covering my mouth as his grinded his hips in multiple directions in turn making me go into a frenzy of cursing his name.

"Boobyyy babyyyy." I whined and trembled in pleasure underneath his cuffed hand. I gripped his arm for dear life as I exploded on him and my legs went completely weak.

"Yeah, she straight. We good over here bruh." He spoke into the phone and hung up, throwing it across the bed.

"Baby we gotta go..." I reminded him even in my euphoric state. As he pulled out, he managed to climax and spread it across the same cheek that he had tapped earlier.

"You right, come on let's go ahead and shower together. Save water and time." He suggested as he got out of bed and went to the closet to grab himself some clothes. I followed him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind, lying my head on his bare back.