Operator Files: Kyrin

Basic Info:

Basic Info:

[Codename] - Kyrin
[Gender] - Male
[Combat Experience] - 12 years
[Place of Birth] - Kazdel
[Date of Birth] - Dec 22
[Race] - Sarkaz
[Height] - 185cm/6.06ft
[Infection Status] - Infection confirmed by medical examination, no physical signs of Oripathy

Physical Examination:

[Physical Strength] - Excellent
[Mobility] - Excellent
[Physical Resilience] - Excellent
[Tactical Acumen] - Outstanding
[Combat Skill] - Outstanding
[Originium Arts Assimilation] - Outstanding

Tags:

[Guard] [Ranged] [DPS] [Healing] [Top Operator] [Survival]

Profile:

Operator Kyrin is an elite operator of Rhodes Island, having been with us since the times of our predecessor. Having an extensive history with Rhodes Island, his loyalty is unquestionable. While he works part-time in the medical wing, Kyrin is a key deciding factor in combat-related operations. He is capable of strategizing and foresight to some degree, which earned him a spot at the Rhodes Island Control Center, which is where he's usually stationed if he isn't deployed.

Physical Description:

Kyrin is a standard Sarkaz with a pair of straight black horns protruding from his jet-black hair. One of his horns is broken at its root, and the operator isn't open to questions about it. One of Kyrin's most notable features is his silver eyes which is a first amongst recorded Sarkaz. A majority of operators have agreed that Kyrin has a very refined physique, which is well reflected in his combat performance.

Clinical Analysis:

Imaging tests revealed blurry outlines of internal organs with strangely shaped translucent dark spots. This operator has unusually high amounts of originium particles in his circulation, indicating signs of infection and confirming him as infected at this stage.

[Cell-Originium Assimilation]: 41%

Despite this operator's relatively high cell-originium fusion rate, he shows no external nor physical signs of infection, nor does he display any detrimental symptoms of Oripathy.

[Blood Crystal Density]: 0.06u/L

This operator has an impossibly low blood-crystal density for his Oripathy stage. Kyrin has reasoned that his Arts are what have kept his symptoms under control.

Archive Files 1:

Operator Kyrin is a rather upstanding employee and is always willing to take the workload off of other staff. Kyrin spends quite a bit of his time filing through the Doctor's overwhelming amounts of paperwork yet he still has the energy and time to work in the medical wing. Kyrin's altruistic behavior should not be taken advantage of, because he will catch on. Moreover, Dr. Kal'tsit has spoken to Kyrin many times regarding not enabling the Doctor's lazy behaviors.

"Try dealing with my workload for once, you witch. Kyrin is a godsend, you're just inhibiting his productiveness."

- Doctor of Rhodes Island

"Suggestion denied, don't take advantage of Kyrin's kindness. Now get back to work."

- Dr. Kal'tsit, Rhodes Island Medical Department Officer-in-Charge

Archive Files 2:

Although he hails from Kazdel, Kyrin is no ordinary Sarkaz. He is a Healing-Arts Guard, one of the rarer archetypes in our personnel roster. His special talents likely stemmed from his blood manipulation Arts, which can be applied to not only his own blood. Kyrin has been observed to control Oripathy symptoms with his Arts, making him an indispensable member of the Rhodes Island Medical Department. It should be noted that his haemokinesis can also be applied to the blood of the deceased. Moreover, Kyrin wields a hollow black sword, seemingly catered to his Arts, which he can infuse with blood to deal heavy damage to his opponents in ways such as but not limited to applying supersonic vibrations to the blade. The material and origin of said weapon are not known, and this operator has chosen not to disclose that information. His swordsmanship should also not be underestimated, Kyrin has been observed to take down large targets without using his Arts.

"Somehow, Kyrin is immune to all blood-related pathogens. He's even able to withstand getting his blood drawn by me, maybe I should keep him around as an assistant."

- Warfarin, Rhodes Island Blood Bank Admin

Archive Files 3:

Despite his intimidating and stoic appearance, Kyrin is in fact one of our more popular operators. He is well-versed in various topics and can converse well with anyone in any field. Furthermore, upon instigating a conversation with the operator, his serious expression would melt away into an amiable smile with his eyes filled with warmth. There have been multiple instances where this operator was subjected to flirtation by certain female operators, but most cases were quickly resolved by Dr. Kal'tsit.

"I swear if I have to start enforcing restraining orders because of this... Contain yourselves for f***s sake! This is a pharmaceutical company, please behave accordingly."

- Dr. Kal'tsit, Rhodes Island Medical Department Officer-in-Charge

"Dr. Kal'tsit, perhaps you should present a good example and also refrain from indulging in such activities yourself."

- Doctor of Rhodes Island

Archive Files 4:

While Kyrin is an efficient warrior on the battlefield, it has been observed that he has some sort of connection with the Reunion movement. During his multiple operations against the group, he oftentimes looks at the retreating foes with a sense of longing or despair.

Archive Files 5:

[Information Expunged]