0. parties

hope was the life of the party. whenever there was one on campus, she was there. as well as her friends sammie and lilly.

being only a sophomore in college, she was really supposed to be focusing on school, but the party life was much more enjoyable than school life.

her major was sociology, but that wasn't wanted she wanted to do in the future.

hope's plan was to marry rich, get spoiled like she always has been, not have to work, have two kids and two dogs, and just enjoy her life with her family.

hope and her two friends walked into the frat house where the party was that friday night and she immediately went for a drink.

after mixing together alcohols and sodas, she found a drink she liked and walked around the house to find someone to hookup with.

no one seemed to excite hope, so she made her way back to the kitchen for another drink.

11 pm. rolled around and hope had came to the conclusion that this party was boring. she found lilly and was getting ready to tell her she was leaving when she noticed the hockey team walk into the house.

well, some of the hockey members.

"you alright?" lilly shouted over the music.

"yeah. just came to make sure you were doing okay." hope shouted back. she went back to the kitchen where she saw two hockey players getting a drink.

hope grabbed a red solo cup and started to pour some alcohol into it.

"trying to forget this night?" a guy asked.

"nope. just love drinking." hope said, chuckling after.

"im thomas." he said, taking a sip of his drink from his cup.

"hope." she replied. the two continued to talk about nonsense till they were both drunk.

"come upstairs." thomas slurred.

"we can't just go into a random persons bedroom." hope reasoned.

"well, it's my bedroom." thomas informed. he took hope's hand and they walked up the stairs to thomas's bedroom.

"it's very messy in here." hope told him.

"i know. im not an organized type of person." thomas said. hope sat on the edge of his bed and finished off her drink, putting the empty cup on his nightstand.

hope stood up, using the nightstand to help her balance herself, and she went over to thomas.

"your tattoos make you look even handsomer." hope whispered.

"you're drunk, hope. i think that's the alcohol talking." thomas replied.

"we're both drunk." hope told him. thomas looked down at her and it all went down-hill from there.

the night after the party, hope woke up in a room that definitely wasn't hers. it was too messy for her liking and there was hockey gear scattered all over the room.

she remembered some of the night. she remembered taking drink after drink after she got to the party and talking to a guy on the hockey team, which she also-

fuck.

she had sex with one of the hottest guys on the hockey team.

hope slowly glanced down at the blanket covering her body. she was wearing a long, black t-shirt that definitely wasn't hers, and she wasn't wearing her panties.

she noticed her clothes were in the corner of this guys room, but this guy wasn't anywhere to be seen.

hope pushed the covers off of her and quickly got changed into her clothes from the previous night.

"good- woah, what are you doing?" thomas asked. he put the cup of whatever liquid on the nightstand, as well as two advils, and went over to hope.

"getting changed. going back to my apartment." hope said.

"why?" thomas questioned.

"because this isn't what i do. i dont fuck people on the hockey team and i certainly don't stay the night at the person i just fucked house." hope explained.

"sit." thomas told her.

"no. im going home." hope said.

"sit." thomas said more firmly. hope glared at him but sat down on his bed.

"how about we never talk about this again? i don't think i can handle everyone asking me 'how was it sleeping with thomas on the hockey team'?" hope asked.

"oh, we're going to talk about this." thomas sat down next to hope and leaned back against the wall his bed was up against.

"from what i remember from last night, you loved it and if i remember clearly you said, 'oh my god thomas'-"

"shut the fuck up." hope grumbled, her cheeks turning red.

"you loved it last night." thomas smirked.

"i was drunk! we both were." hope defended.

"but not drunk enough to forget it." thomas said.

"i can't take this anymore." hope stood up, but thomas grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down.

"yes you can."