3. watch out

"take me to this address right now." hope said as she got into the uber. the driver looked at her curiously but then started driving to the address.

"im going to kill thomas when i see him." hope mumbled.

the drive felt like it took forever, but when the car pulled up to thomas's house, she was ready to actually murder him.

hope stormed out of the car and up the driveway to the front door. she didn't even bother knocking, instead she just opened it. sammie followed in behind her, trying to stop hope.

"where is he?" hope asked matty and jacob.

"upstairs." matty said cautiously, standing up from the couch.

hope stomped up the stairs, matty, jacob, and sammie close behind her, and barged into thomas's bedroom. he was laying on his bed, playing on his phone. thomas stood up and furrowed his eyebrows.

"im going to kill you." hope yelled. she threw her purse onto the floor and went to go hit thomas. matty grabbed her before she could actually harm him.

"you are so done." hope growled. she tried to fight matty off of her but failed to do so.

"what's going on?" thomas asked.

"im pregnant! you fucking got me pregnant." hope yelled at him. everyone froze and looked at the two.

"im sorry, you're pregnant?" jacob asked her.

"shut it." hope snapped. she glared at thomas as matty released his grip on hope and she pointed at thomas.

"don't ever try and talk to me. i don't want to be with you, and i certainly don't want you to try and be a part of the babys life." hope said. she grabbed her purse, sammie's hand, and stormed out of the house.

"hope." sammie whined. hope ignored her and shoved her into the uber.

"hope!" sammie yelled.

"what?"

"you're keeping the baby?" sammie asked puzzled.

"well...i haven't really thought about it. it just slipped out." hope confessed. the rest of the car ride was quiet and hope thought about what she was going to do with the baby.

actually going through the pregnancy was fine with her, but keeping it was something she didn't really want. hope didn't want to put the baby up for adoption, she wanted it to have a family.

if she really thought about it, she even would have considered getting an abortion, but that's not what she wanted to do. she didn't want to go through all this pain of getting rid of the baby and putting herself at risk.

"im going to keep it." hope said as she got out of the car. "i just don't want thomas a part of this progress."

"he's most likely the father, hope. he has a choice if he wants to be a part of the pregnancy, and you have to respect his choice if he does. id think it would be great if he does want to be involved." sammie told her.

"i guess i do have to talk to him." hope confessed. sammie nodded her head and smiled sadly.

"but hey, we have a little baby on the way." sammie squealed.

"what will i tell my parents?" hope suddenly asked.

"that you're having a baby. your mom got pregnant with you in college." sammie said.

"yeah, but i was a mistake. i wasnt supposed to happen in college. oh my gosh i'm just like my mom, this baby is me." hope widen her eyes and looked down at her stomach.

"i can't believe im actually pregnant." hope said with tears in her eyes. she grabbed her phone and searched for thomas's instagram, sending him a message.

hope
we need to talk about this baby.

she then sent a message to her parents.

hope
i have some news and i think it's best we discuss this in person.

hope was going to handle this like a mature adult.