16. on our own

as the nhl season began, thomas had the help of his parents dealing with alaska. while he was at games, or away on road trips, she was with his parents.

his parents adored alaska and basically spoiled her everytime they saw her, which was almost every day.

alaska was only six months old, but she was doing amazing for where she should be. she could support her head, which she loved looking around at everything. her big brown eyes were wide every time she looked at someone.

none of thomas' friends had met alaska yet, except for the group of boys who met her at the hospital, but no one from his team had come close to meeting her.

thomas had a game tonight and he was finally bringing her to a game tonight. he asked to not play tonight, wanting to experience alaska's first hockey game. he managed to get box tickets so it would only be the two of them.

"alright, we have to get there early so we can go wish everyone good luck." thomas told alaska who was laying on the floor, playing with her toys.

thomas picked alaska up and carried her into her nursery, wanting to change her into her sharks jersey.

"you look exactly like me." thomas said to alaska. she giggled reached out towards thomas. he smiled and reached down for the diaper bag, planning to get it ready for the night.

"da. da. da." alaska said, making thomas quickly look up at her.

"what'd you say?" thomas asked. alaska giggled and reached for thomas again.

"da. da. da." alaska giggled. thomas started laughing and picked alaska up, spinning her around.

"yeah, dada. you did it." thomas smiled.

"oh, i love you so much." he kissed alaska's cheek and put her back down on the changing table so he could put together the diaper bag.

"ready to go?" thomas asked.

"da. da." alaska said.

"i'll take that as a yes." thomas smiled and picked up alaska, putting her into her car seat.

"bottle?" thomas asked alaska once she was in the car. she reached out for thomas, him handing her a bottle.

"we'll be there soon. drink your milk." thomas told her. he got into the drivers seat and started the drive to the arena.

when the two got to the arena, thomas brought in the car seat and had the diaper bag hanging around his body.

"hey bords, woah, you got a baby with you." sasha said.

"yeah, this is my daughter, alaska." thomas told him.

"bords got a baby? that's why you've been so soft and never hang out with us?" mario asked.

"i haven't been soft, but yes, i have a baby." thomas confirmed.

"how old is she?" sasha asked. "she's beautiful by the way."

"she's six months." thomas told him.

"damn, she's a baby, baby." mario said.

"hey, watch the cursing." thomas warned him.

"sorry."

"so this is why you're not playing tonight? you want to experience her first hockey game with her?" sasha asked.

"yep, but i also figured it was time for everyone to meet her so i brought her early." thomas told him.

"well let's get to the locker room. i bet everyone will be excited to see her." mario smiled. thomas followed behind mario and sasha, smiling a couple times at alaska.

"guys, make sure your dicks are away, we have a lady coming in that wants to meet you." mario announced. the three waited there, looking at alaska and making faces at her.

"you're good." someone yelled to them. mario held the door open for thomas and he walked in, the carrier in his arms.

"everyone, this is alaska, bordy's daughter." sasha told them.

"bords got a baby girl?" noah asked.

"yes." thomas sighed. he placed the carrier in his locker and got alaska out. he held her in his arms and showed her to everyone.

"she's so beautiful." tomas said.

"she looks just like you." jasper told him.

"yeah, she's my world." thomas smiled down at alaska.

"oh, and she can say da da so im pretty proud of that." thomas chuckled.