☼THREE☽

"Nicole's having a party tonight

"Nicole's having a party tonight. We are totally going. Everyone's gonna be there." Tatum smiled as she began to go through Starlight's closet.

"One I don't like her. And two, the last thing I want to do is talk to Conrad in a house full of drunk teenagers. Let it go Tay, this is supposed to be our summer."

"Well now it's your summer. Star I have watched you sacrifice your happiness over and over again, and you become so consumed by classes. I want you to have that high of being in love. I want you to go after the happiness that was meant for you. Because your love story with Conrad Fisher is epic and worth fighting for. Your eyes light up at the slightest mention of his name. You two were made for each other."

"Tatum this is real life, not some Colleen Hoover novel."

"Sure it's not, just talk to him. You'd be surprised. Me playing nice is running out, next i'm just gonna lock you two in a room and won't let you out until you make a baby."

"Oh my god Tatum shut up." I laughed as I threw a pillow at her. But deep down I knew she was right. I just didn't think it would come down to me making the first move.

☼☽

"This party is so epic." Tatum laughed as we made our way over to the drink table.

Before I knew it a group of us were singing Summer Loving in the living room when that died me and Tatum found ourselves having a dance party. "Star, go. You have to talk to him." Tatum pushed.

"Tatum-" "Grow a pair Starlight. And go get your mannnn." She slurred pushing me out the door where Conrad and Jeremiah and two other guys were playing beer pong. Joined by Belly.

Here goes everything. "Hey." I breathe stepping up to them. "Heyyyyy you're Tatum's friend? What's your name, beautiful?" Jeremiah beamed, he was obviously shit faced. "Starlight." I smile softly at him.

"Heyy Connie, this girl has the same name as your imaginary girlfriend." Jeremiah laughed. "Can we talk?" I ask, looking into Conrad's eyes. "...Yeah... Sure..." "Not here...Our spot." I speak hesitantly.

"Holy shit. Your imaginary girlfriend is real." Jeremiah gasped. "Can you get a ride back with Steven?" Conrad asked as I started to walk towards all the cars. "Yeah don't worry about me." "Alright."

Before I knew it, Conrad was at my side leading me to his car. "Right here." I couldn't find my words. Not right now at least. There was so much I had to say and wanted to know but didn't know where to start.

So the whole car ride to the beach was filled with awkward silence. Same with the walk. It was dark. But I think we could both find our way back to this spot blindfolded.