♠️Part 10♠️

I am sorry for the long wait, however I had important exams this year, so school was a big priority and mental health was a bitch but I'm here and ready to provide. I'll try updating at least twice a month from now on, thank you once again for your patience.

-----------------------

Ask: Hey Cup and Mugs! What do you think about pets? Because here you go, have a pet chicken! *hands Mugman a silkie chicken* BAIIIII *runs away*

Mugman was panicking, the chicken bucking in his face.

Mugman: Ah, I don't know how to hold a chicken!

Cuphead however looked delighted.

Cuphead: Well looks like we don't have to buy dinner tonight!

The chicken started to chew on the light blue ribbon that had been given to Mugs a bit back.

Mugman: WAIT NO- NOT THE RIBBON !!

The chicken then proceeded to run away with a part of the bow with Mugman chasing after it.

Mugman: NO COME BACK!

Cuphead, realised he might've set off the chicken.

Cuphead: Guess I shouldn't have said that out loud.

Ask: *Dabbing all over the casino*

Dice, Mangosteene and y/n looked at them, then at each other confused. 

Y/n: Yeah, sorry it's the 30s not sure most know what that is.

Ask: So mugman why do you always hide behind your brother? Do you really are so easily impressed And cuphead I don't really understand WHO IS THE ELDER BORTHER????

Cuphead: We're twins I GUESS he's TECHNICALLY older... by like a minute or some thin'

Mugman: I don't always hide behind him most of the time it's him jumpin' in front of me... and what do you mean by "easily impressed"? We shoot bullets out of our fingers that's impressive! Have you seen the stuff that happens in this world??

Submission: I hope you like your new worker that I made my name is Matilda. (The Devil's daughter)

Devil looked confused, a bit thrown back but mostly confused.

Devil: I don't have children ???

Dice: Shut up, Devil! You could use more workers. Should be of use, thank you!

Y/n: I mean you could consider the staff as such, most surely act like ones.

Devil: And you don't?

Y/n: Ey, I never excluded myself from the picture, I'm part of the staff too.

Ask: Oh, Mug!! Do you know what Kintsugi is!? You should check it out some time, its hella dope!! (i promise it's nohhing bad, it's an art tactic used with pottery and ceramics. Its supper interesting!)

Mugman, looking at a paper, gasped mesmerized by the new art form mentioned, thinking how it can benefit both him and cuphead.

Mugman: W-Woah... Wait that's awesome! I don't know if I can afford it though.. Thanks for sending that!

Ask: Ey, Y/n do you have any scars of your own?

Y/n: Eh, even if I wanted to have scars most have healed due to my nature, though I do suppose I have one. You don't need to know more than that.

Ask: Hiya King Dice, Y/n! I was just wondering how you were doing and I hope you're having a good day!

King Dice was currently seating, legs up at a desk a pile of money next to him, with Y/n on the desk.

Dice: Doin' just fine! Thanks for askin'

Y/n: Yeah, life's great! And there's no work so it's an added bonus.

Ask: Y/n we still don't understand your forth wall thing!

Y/n: Alright I'll explain it once more. So imagine that this world is a cube. 

Y/n made a cube appear in their hands. 

Y/n: The three primary walls are the ones around it, for now we'll ignore the bottom and the top. So the ones around it are your four walls, except one of them isn't like the others, one of them let's you interact with us and us interact with you, expect most of them can't really interact with it before you do, because once again, they're not aware of it. But you and me, I'm kinda like you, because well, we share a bond, so I can interact with the forth wall however I please, I just choose not to unless I want to interfere, most of the time to provide information, or if I'm asked something. Make more sense now?

Ask: if Elder Kettle hadn't told you that you could, would you have fought the Devil or just handed over the contracts?

Mugman: Whether he said it or not we would never give them away.

Mugman paused for a bit.

Mugman: Right?