♣ Part 8 ♣

Ask: King Dice, (Y/n) can we see an example of you two charming people out of more money then they have?

Dice: Hehe, sure thing kid.

They were sitting on a table full of rich snobs.

Dice: This is what they look before We're done with em.

The next thing you knew they were sitting on a table full of homeless looking people. Both of their eyes were glowing, Dice's were green, (Y/n)'s were yellow.

(Y/n): And this is after.

Ask: Dice, do you ever perform at the casino?

Dice: Occasionally.

He was singing his theme song, Die House. Both men and women were charmed.

Ask: When they say "The bad ending" or "The other ending" they mean like an alternate timeline where things are different. Other choices were made that change the outcome, in that timeline you gave the Devil the soul contracts which got you guys corrupted and turned into demons, which is why it's called "The bad ending".

Mugman: Oh, hey! That's kinda like the comic book I'm reading!

Cuphead was trying to process everything that the asker just said.

Cuphead: So wait, wait, you's sayin' there's a world where we became demons or something?

Mugman: Well, yeah, according to the theory, there's a timeline for every different outcome.

Cuphead: And you call it the "Bad Ending"?

Mugman: Well, I guess getting turned into a demon would be pretty bad.

Devil: Depends who's talkin'.

(Y/n): *muttering* Yeah, right....

Devil slightly glared at them.

(Y/n) just rolled their eyes.

Ask: Ya know, Mug, if it's bothering you I could try to repair that crack. I'm not a master with ceramics, but I'm decent.

Mugman: Th-Thank you for the offer Genie, but unless we find the missing pieces it's impossible.

(Y/n): I can just use magic, y'know.

Mugman looked like he had found the world's greatest discovery.

Ask: *picks up a dice and looks at King Dice, (Y/n) and the brothers* You guys wantto play a friendly game?

Mugman: Sorry! We kinda already started a game here. You're free to join though!

Cuphead: Come on seven! Come on seven!

He rolled a three.

Cuphead: Gah! Snake eyes! Why?!

(Y/n): Told you, Cupface.

Ask: Are you guys CRAZY?! You really had the great idea to work at the casino?!

Cuphead: What? It's fun here, alright? Jeez...

Mugman: Calm down pal, I know it might seem crazy, with the Devil and all but trust me, it's all good here.

Ask: How's Cagney holding up? Has he started a garden, or what? I hope he's doing okay.

Cagney: No, instead, I joined a garden! 'Least that's what I thought...

Cagney was smoking a cigarette, looking kinda miserable.

Cagney: Yeah... Turns out I joined a gang. And I mean, who hasn't as fine that before, right??

He laughed nervously.

Cagney: Oh, help me...!

Ask: Dice, Devil, (Y/n) do you wanna do "undercover boss" in your casino?

Devil: Nah. Instead we just sand out the imps and look through their eyes.

(Y/n): Much easier.

Ask: Hey Baroness Von Bon Bon! Since Bon Bon (the last part of your name) means candy in French, can you speak French? And to both of you, Djimi and Beppi: Who do you think is the most popular out of the three? Thank you!

Baroness: Oui~!

Beppi bumped into Baroness.

Beppi: Hmm... Most popular? Think...

Djimi: I admit, that would be Baroness, She has her own kingdom after all, but if we're speakin' of the most popular entertainer, then I shall shamelessly-

Baroness: Get off me you imbecile!

Beppi was laughing, while Bon Bon was holding him by the collar.

Beppi: That's a surprise! 'Cuz for someone who's supposed that be sweet you sure are sour!

Baroness: You know, I think me collection lacks the head of an unbeatable idiot, why don't we change that!

Djimi: Alright, that's enough.

Baroness: No! I'm going to kill him!

Beppi laughed and started running.

Beppi: Only if you can catch me~!

Baroness: Get back here!