♥ Part 3 ♥

Ask: So Cuphead, you seem like the type enjoy a good prank. Have you ever gotten a good prank over on anyone else at the casino?

Cuphead: Hah! You would think I'm responsible enough to not prank on people in charge who already hate me...

Mugman: No-one would think that.

(Y/n): Not a single soul!

Cuphead: But when the moment strikes, I just can't help myself! And shut up, you two, you were on with one of them!

Mugman: True.

(Y/n): Meh, can't deny that.

Cuphead: I actually got caught once... But he ended up joining in on it! (I think it was some personal grudge). I would never cross the line thought. Even-

Mugman and (Y/n): You glued a Bible to The Devil's desk.

Cuphead: My question. Also didn't you end up removing it? Also how do you know? *points at (Y/n)*

Mugman: No, actually.

Cuphead: Wait, really?

Mugman: The glue was too strong.

(Y/n): Me and Dice walked in on Mugs trying to take it off. We couldn't do it either, so we had to sneak out the back with the desk and the Bible! Do you know how much this hurts for a demon! We then had to "order" one to be made and look exactly the same and then sneak it all the way back.

Cuphead: .....ah..... You didn't tell him I did it... did ya?

Mugman: Oh, please. It was obvious.

(Y/n): He said he'll make sure there is a spacial torture chamber for you in Hell. Waiting for ya when ya die.

~Later~

Ask: So Cuphead, I heard you like pranking the other workers. Have any of them tried to take revenge and prank you back?

Cuphead: *praying like a maniac*

KD, Mugman and (Y/n): *snickering quietly, behind a wall*

(Y/n): That whole story with boss' desk and stuff...

Mugman: We made it up! We actually managed to get the Bible off.

(Y/n): And it doesn't even hurt demons! You mortals got so much wrong!

Devil: WHAT IN THE-!

Cuphead: Wait boss, this- this isn't- I wasn't- no, this isn't what it looks like!

KD and (Y/n): This is getting interesting~!

Mugman: WAIT NO! BOSS IS GONNA KILL HIM!

Ask: Dice, Mugs, (N/n), please fess up that desk thing was a prank. I mean, you don't want Cups dead. Do ya? Them you'll need another employee and they might not get along with everyone. And just, it would be a total hassle!

Mugman: WAIT BOSS, DON'T BLAME CUPHEAD, THIS IS JUST 'CUZ OF A PRANK ME, MR. DICE AND (Y/N) MADE DON'T DRAG CUPHEAD IN HELL FOR THIS!

KD: Oh, c'mon! It was just gettin to the good bit!

(Y/n): I think boss will like to hear what the prank was and why it was made!

Mugman: We-we just made him believe that you had a room for him in hell! Ha ha...

KD: 'CUZ HE GLUED A BIBLE TO YER DESK, BOSS!

Cuphead: That was a PRANK?! NOT FUNNY, NOT FUNNY, YALL!

Devil: *started laughing*

(Y/n): Not true, boss finds it funny.

Devil: *started laughing more and more intensely, then turns back to normal and says the next word in the most serious, monotone and I'm-going-to-kill-you voice* Hilarious.