♦ part 9 ♦

Hey, sorry you had to wait this long for an update, but it's finally here

I hope you enjoy it :)

----------------------------------------------

Ask: Who is your tailor King Dice?

Dice was petting a dark purple minion, while another one, in lighter shade of purple, was sitting on his shoulder.

Dice: Believe it or not, it's these fellas.

The dark purple minion purred.

Ask: Hey, Mr. King Dice? What was your cousin like? Was she a Dice too?

Dice: Ah, it's definitely been a while since I've tried thinkin' this far back... She was kind for a Dice. Minnie was her name... (Y/n) reminds me of her from time to time...

Ask: Hey King Dice! How do you do that card trick with your hands?

The manager's eyes glowed emerald green as he floated a bunch of cards above his hand.

Dice: Depends which one we're talkin' about.. I have a whole bunch of tricks.

He let out a little chuckle.

Ask: Do both Of you Like Working at the Casino..? I know its a Weird Question, But I was just wondering.

Cuphead: I like the casino!

Mugman: Minus the working?

Cuphead: Hey, hey, I don't HATE working, I just like NOT working more than working. Just wait until we get promoted to dealers bro! That's where 'working' will really be somethin'! 

Both of the brothers smiled determinedly as they imagined what could it be like.

Ask: Hey Cupbros! Heard of the mugman army glitch?

Flash to in game Cuphead surrounded by way too many Mugmans, with a confused expression upon his face, or supposedly one of horror. He suddenly felt Mugman grab his arm

All the Mumans in union: Cuphead pay the freakin' rent.

Cuphead them woke up from his slimber.

Cuphead: Oh god! Oh... Oh it was just a nightmare.. Oh god..

Ask: Two questions: If you use one of those little electric buzzers make the Devil puff up? Would it work with (Y/n) as well? Two would using a canister of hairspray anywhere near Mr. Wheezy will he essentially turn into a flamethrower? ... FYI I wouldn't test there two in the same vicinity of each other... ^^;

Mugman: Well, if Boss' fur obeys the laws of science then surely he would? As for Mr. Wheezy, he only lights up when he's mad and I really don't like getting him mad..

(Y/n): Maybe if he gets angry enough then prolly.. As for the fur-

Cuphead: *deep inhale* Brother. Demon.

Mugman: No, Cuphead.

(Y/n): Yes, Cuphead...

Cuphead: Thank you.. Brother, it was nice growing up with you.

Mugman: Cuphead you will not-

Cuphead: But I must find out.

Mugamn: Cuphead, I'm not letting you get yourself fired today.

(Y/n): Bendy straw I was just kiddin'! Don't-

Cuphead: It's for SCIENCE!

Mugman and (Y/n) in union: Cuphead, I SWEAR-

Cuphead: Wheezy get yo ass over here!

(Y/n): Don't you dear smoke head!

Ask: (Y/n), do you have nicknames for everyone in the casino? If so what are they (the nice ones if possible)

(Y/n): I suppose I do use them for everyone... but nice ones... Yeah I don't really have 'em for anyone in the casino, accept probably for the big man himself.. who I just call Luci.. not sure if it's necessarily nice but I do call Dice Dicey from time to time.. or Kingsley.. but most of the time I just stick to the usual KD.

Mugman: You really gotta make up some tho..

(Y/n): Yeah.. I suppose.. but c'mon the meaner they are the more fun!

Mugman: *he sighed, tired* 

Ask: So cuphead and mugman how is Hokus Pokus (I hope that is his name, for hokus pokus I mean the rabbit)

Mugman: Hocus? He's uhh... He's doin' fine, I think...

Cuphead: Oh, he's insane.

You could here the rabbit's manic laughs in the background

Mugman: *pleasantly remembering some card tricks* He shows me some sweet tricks sometimes!

Cuphead: *remembering the tricks he was showed* Yeah, he showed me some... 'tricks' as well...

Ask: So (Y/n) what kind of people do you like??

(Y/n): Ya gotta be more specific darlin' I don't exactly screw with mortals if that's what yer askin.. but I suppose anything goes when it comes to romance.. as long as yer interestin enough to keep me enticed I'm in!

----------------------------------------------

I'm gonna give the reader character a bit of an accent though that shouldn't effect anything story wise

Bye :)