♦ Part 5 ♦

Ask: Did the others try to harm you on your first day working at the casino?

Mr. Wheezy: LET ME AT 'EM!!

KD: Wheezy you absolute dolt!

Cuphead looked like he was ready to fight, while Mugman definitely didn't want to.

Just then (Y/n) appeared between the two sides breaking the tension.

(Y/n): If anything happen to either of the cups I promise you I will set you on fire!

Ask: Hello! I'm new to your blog and it's amazing! I have a question for King Dice WHY ARE YOU SEXY AS HELL!?!?! Mugman and Cuphead why are you working there you two are too adorable to work there (especially Mugman)?! And (Y/n) how on earth can Hell have such a beautiful demon?!

KD: My, my, what a question!

Mugman: You really think I'm adorable!

(Y/n): Well, thank you, darling!

Cuphead: CAUSE I WANT MONEY!

The other three look at him with weirded out looks on their faces.

Ask: Even though things turned out okay, do you still feel bad about gambling your souls Cups? How long did it take for Mugs to forgive you?

Cuphead: I guess I shouldn't be dueling on it. I mean, things gave turned out fine, haven't they? Heh, we even joke about it sometime. But man, back then I felt BAD. Didn't think he'd ever forgive me! In fact I tried convincin' him I could fix this myself. Went and got the first few contracts myself... But of course...

! FLASHBACK !

Cuphead was on 1hp and not even near defeating the boss. He had lost hope. Just then, Mugman appeared.

Mugman: Stand behind me, Cuppy!

Once they were done with the boss Mugs helped his brother up.

Cuphead: Thanks, bro...

Mugman: I got you, buddy. Don't worry, we'll kick these guys' butts.

Ask: Cups, have you ever beated Dice face, Devil or (Y/n) at poker? Never could, they always cheated in my world...

Cuphead: No! And I swear they DO cheat!

(Y/n): It's called strategy, Cupface. Something you know nothing about.

Cuphead: Oh, shut up, demon!

Ask: What does Elder Kettle think of you two working at the casino? And did (Y/n) know him?

Mugman: Elder Kettle passed away long before we worked here...

(Y/n): I... I did... And honestly... he's one of the best people I have met...

Ask: What do King Dice and the Devil think of Elder Kettle? And how is Cuphead's and Mugman's relationship with him?

Devil: He was... a fair man.

Dice: I met him only once... He never cheated, hated lyin' good heart really.

(Y/n): A caring relationship they had...

Ask: Here maybe, *ties a blue ribbon around Mugs handle, hiding the chip* Hmm, I'd offer something else but I got nothing here^^; sorry Mugs!

Mugman: Huh?

He turned around to see his handle.

Mugman: Th-thank you?! This is actually kinda nice! You don't need to apologize for anything! Thanks!

(Y/n): It suits ya, Mugs.

Mugman: Aww that's sweet of you, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Yeah, yeah, don't get used to it.