♣ Part 4 ♣

Ask: Hey grim, are you related to those other dragons from Rugged Rigde?

Grim: Yeah... They're my little cousins. They've been visiting a lot lately now th-that they know where my h-hide-hideout is.

Ask: Who would you save from death?

Cuphead: To who? And what kind of question is that?

Ask: Please just one hug! (from the last ask)

Devil: Okay, how about this; one soul for one hug from this guy? Deal?

Dice: But a hug? Out of all the things, a hug?

Ask: So Mugman, you seem pretty jaded when it comes to Cuphead. What does it take him to push you off the edge?

!FLASHBACK!

Devil: Now get going!

He kicked out the Cup-headed brothers out of the casino.

They both started screaming. Cuphead was freaking out, while Mugman was mad as hell.

Mugman: WHAT. WERE. YOU. THINKING?! WHAT MADE YOU THINK THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?!

Cuphead: Money...?

Mugman: Money?!

Cuphead: I'm sorry, ok? I-

Mugman: Ha! No, no, no, Cuphead! You always do this! You always pull us into danger and then just say "sorry". OUR LIVES ARE AT STAKE NOW BECAUSE OF YOU GREED AND INABILITY TO THINK FOR ONCE! Hope you're proud of yourself.

Ask: Does the Devil lose hair, like a cat.

Devil: Noo... Yes? B-but not like a cat!

(Y/n): Oh, it's definitely like a cat. That's why all my clothes are in his hair.

Devil: Oh, shut up, (Y/n)!

Ask: I like the magic suit thing. Diamonds, spades and ace, it fits the astethik well.

Mugman: Hey, weren't these on out super meter cards.

Ask: You two think Cala Maria is cute?

Cuphead: More like terrifying!

Mugman, who is a blushing mess: Ok, who told you?!

(Y/n): Oohh~! Our little Mugsy has crush~!

Mugman: N-no, I don't!

(Y/n): Whatever you say, Mugshot~!

Mugman: (Y/n)!

Ask: Is that a crack on Cuphead's arm? How exactly did he get that?

!FLASHBACK!

While fighting the Devil Cuphead got his hand sliced off.

!FLASHBACK OVER!

Cuphead: I couldn't find all the pieces so it never properly healed. But hey, looks kinda cool, don't cha think? Makes me look awesome. Yeah! I'm so cool... look at it... hurt like literal hell though...

Mugman: Whatever makes you happy, brother.

(Y/n): I think it's neat. Though I've seen better.

Cuphead: Better...?