♠ Part 2 ♠

Ask: So what do Cuphead and Mugman do at the casino? And same question for (Y/n)?

Mugman: We work as waiters and help in the kitchen.

(Y/n): At least me and Mugman do. Cuphead mostly messes around.

Cuphead: *balancing a tray on his head* Quiet I'm concentrating!

(Y/n): And I also help with Dice's work sometime, you know, helping with the contracts, keeping everyone in check charming customers. Oh, with the charming me and King are a duo that can't be beaten! We get all the ladies, gents and fellas and with a bit of sweet talk we do our magic~. *your eyes have turned yellow like the Devil's be the end*

Cuphead: You creep me out sometimes... you know that...

(Y/n): *chuckles* Yes~

Ask: So has Dice ever caught you with any... less than professional liquids, any of that good old fashion you know, liquid courage?

Cuphead: He doesn't really mind, and we never really hid it.

Ask: Yo is the slot machine working?

Robby' and Croaks' slot machine form: Maybe if you ask nicely~!

Ask: Rubby and Croaks, are you two brothers or friends?

Croaks?: We ain't actually related but we knew eachother since we were tadpoles, so we might aswell be.

Ask: This is based off of the good ending, ay? Any of you remember the OTHER ending? *wink wink*

Cuphead: You know what they talking 'bout?

Mugman: Don't ask me.

(Y/n): *pulls away so the cupbros won't hear* Yes, well so-so... Devil has been having weird dreams of the cupbros as demon and I have been having visions... or memories, maybe, of the two as demons and ones of Dice hurt and me patching up his wounds.

Ask: Hey guys, nice blog. Chips, we see you more than the others around so what's your job at the casino and who do you get along with?

Chips: I work as a cashier n' dealer. An' I get along with most of the crew. Me n' Mangs are basically best buds. The tipsy troop are nice to wet a whistle with. And me n' Pirouletta make a pretty sweet team. Yeah and then there's that... crazy chimp.

Mr. Chimes: *claps his symbols, making Chips jump back*

Ask: Hey cups why did you decide to work at the casino? And (Y/n) don't you have a job in hell? Why are you in the casino too?

Cuphead: Well, ya know. We needed a job, nothin' worked out for us, then we heard that they needed extra hands at the casino... and we thought "Hey, we already worked for 'em, let's pay 'em a visit."

(Y/n): Well, I never really enjoyed Hell that much. It's dark and loud there. So after my brother was defeated, I thought that helping him would be a great excuse to get out of The deep parts of Hell and see more of it's surface. Alas back then, me and Devs haven't heard eachother in quite a while even for a demons...

Ask: Can I hug the Devil and King Dice?

KD: Siriously You want a hug?

Devil: Uhhh... You know I've got tons of folks asking me for strange things, and this is by far the least expected.

(Y/n): *bursts out laughing* Oh, and this is just the start! Especially for you Dice!

KD: *looks at (Y/n) with a "you aren't serious" look*

Ask: How is the first day on the job for the cupbros?

Ms. Martini: You caused us quite the trouble, so you better make up for it!

Mugman: Y-yes, ma'am.