thought you would've worn pink

"OKAY, DO YOU HAVE your ticket ready?" Grace asked Brad as their boarding class was now called to board the plane.

"Uh, yeah." He said as he stood up and pulled out his phone.

The pair were now in line to get on their flight to go to Vegas.

Grace was the maid of honor, and wanted to throw a bachelorette, but the wedding was tomorrow and Harper wouldn't let her throw her a bachelorette.

Harper also already had Grace's dress for the small wedding. Grace didn't even know what color it is.

For the flight Grace was in sweats and Brad had sweatpants on and a black tee that showed off his muscles.

They finally got in their seats and Brad was already putting on his buckle.

"You do know the flight doesn't leave for like at least another 20 minutes." Grace said looking at the brunette beside her.

"I know, I know. I just get a little frazzled is all." Brad said, his eyes softening as he spoke to the blonde.

"Frazzled," Grace said with a chuckle.

"Babe, you're a pilot." She continued as she put her hand on his trying to calm him down.

"I know I am, but, I'm not the one piloting this plane. So I can't really trust it." He said still looking Grace.

Grace was about to respond when the beverage cart pulled around.

"Can I get you guys anything?" The attendant asked sweetly.

"I'll have ginger ale, please." Grace said as she poured it into a cup for her.

The attendant handed it to her just as Brad began to speak.

"I'll have Makers on the rocks, please." He said as Grace rolled her eyes.

He really did have flight anxiety.

*

Their flight landed an hour later and it was now 9pm.

The wedding was tomorrow afternoon, and they had a flight to catch the day after the wedding.

Due to their new mission, they had to leave after training today and be back on Monday.

"Want to grab a bite to eat?" Brad asked as they exited outside of the airport, their hotel in walking distance.

"Sure. How about a food truck? I'm tired." Grace said slightly outing as she leaned into the tall boy.

"Sounds like a plan, shortie." Brad said with a smile and chuckle.

*

The pair had finished their food truck dinner, and Brad checked them into the hotel, as Grace was too tired to do so.

"C'mon babe, I got our keys and our room." Brad said helping the sleepy blonde up from her couch in the lobby.

"Alright, alright." She said as she got up.

They walked to elevator and then their room.

"Hey can you make sure my alarm is set? I have to go to Harper's room tomorrow to get ready." She asked Brad as she started to lay down in the bed with him next to her.

"Yeah, I got you." He said as Grace sensed a smirk.

Grace then grabbed his arm and put it around her waist as she snuggled into him and fell into the best sleep she's had in ages.

*

Grace woke up to the sound of Brad's alarm for her and his arm still draped around her waist.