Chapter 2

After a minutes of being threatened by a fat cat the duo found their self sitting infront of the cat in a respectful manner but watching the cat having an hard time to sit at the chair make them blushed, the cat look so cute.

Just ignore his douchebag attitude.

"If the two of you say about me to anyone else.... you'll die!" The cat threatened making them answer in fear. The cat was showing his claws to them.

Meanwhile Byeol who can't believe that she was being threatened by a cat sighed. She may want some changes but not like this. She feel like a child infront of the cat more like monster. Lost in her thought Byeol didn't even saw how the ginger cat pulled the collar of Jiwoo shirt, choking the poor boy.

He want to asked some help but the girl beside him just continue to daydream.

"Tsk!" Kayden hissed before letting the poor boy to breath when he suddenly saw someone in the mirror. It was a ginger fat cat.

Kayden who was still clueless about the cat continue to judge the plump cat in the mirror before a realization hit him making him shouted. While Jiwoo and Byeol just looked at each other.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Kayden who still can't accept the fact that he transformed into a fat cat lay motionless at the floor making the poor boy quickly run to his side. Jiwoo was worried seeing the cat laying at the floor. While Byeol who have a an idea why he suddenly act like that just chuckled.

The cat looks in denial seeing his body in the mirror.

Byeol just then silently watched Jiwoo cry over the cat. Roughly shaking the cat hoping to wake the cat. Crying as he hold the cat close to his chest. Meanwhile Kayden who's starting to get dizzy hissed at the boy.

"Stop!" He command as he looked at boy before glaring at the girl who continue to watched them like some sort of opera drama. "You're alive!" Jiwoo said happy to see the cat moving again.

"I was never dead. Put me down!" The cat said making the boy nod as he gently put the cat down while talking to the cat of how worried he is.

But the cat just shoot him a look. He was the one who passed out but the boy.. he was just different. Sighing as he look at the mirror again Kayden then painfully accept the fact that he now turned into a fat cat before glancing at the female who just wave at her.

"Mr. Cat." Jiwoo called while raising his hand.

"Kayden. Call me Kayden." The cat correct him making Jiwoo nod while Byeol who finally sense that the cat was no longer a danger sit next to Jiwoo.

"How can you speak like a human when you're a cat?" Jiwoo asked as Byeol nod her head. She also want to know but instead of answering them Kayden just again sighed. He look's tired keeping at Jiwoo's energy.

Well Byeol can't blame him Jiwoo is like a ball of energy. Even her sometimes was having a hard time around the ball of energy.

"Because I'm a human." Kayden said as he continue to answer all his questions, tiredly. Finally answering all his questions Kayden look at the girl beside Jiwoo.

"You! Do you have a question?" He asked while pointing his paw toward the girl who just shake her head. She doesn't have a question. Jiwoo already asked everything plus she hate asking some questions.

An awkward atmosphere was left. Jiwoo who's avoiding Kayden stare while Byeol patting Kayden round head that somehow Kayden didn't mind.

"Jiwoo." Byeol called still petting the ginger cat. "He should eat." She said making Jiwoo nod after hearing the rumbling stomach of the cat while Kayden just looked away.