Chapter 14

"C-chairwoman Byeol is here." Inhyuk said stuttering a little, Byeol aura is different from the usual aura of her. Her face look so dark, like a person who's going to kill someone.

"I'm going straight to the point since you probably know why I'm here." Byeol said as she look at them coldy. "Who? Who's the fucking person behind the attack?" She asked as a pale blue energy surrounds her. Like some sort of protective barrier around her.

Seeing the papers inside the office fly along side with a little things, Jiyoung just stand calming the girl, she already expect this knowing how protective she is on Jiwoo.

"Come with us, where actually going to pay them a visit." Jiyoung said. Making Inhyuk gasped. The chairwoman know how reckless and carefree Byeol is, so letting her tag along will going to be dangerous.

It's either Byeol will kick those man or she will threatened them.

Following them, Byeol soon find herself in the office facing a older man infront of her.

Letting Inhyuk do the job to asked the man some questions, Byeol fist are starting to turn white.

"Hey I'm starting to lose my patience so you either answer me or I'll kill you myself." Byeol asked letting her power surround her.

"You! Who do you think you– argkkk"

"I fucking told you to answer me!" Byeol hissed using her awakened powers to drown the man. Watching the man wiggle inside the bubble she create. A smirk starting to form on her lips.

"B-byeol!" Inhyuk said stopping the girl but seeing how she didn't even bother to glance at him, he can only look at Jiyoung to asked some help.

Seeing that the male starting to lose her conscious, Byeol then released the male. "I'm going to asked again, are you the one who sent them or not?" She asked but the older male choose to keep his mouth shut, as he tried to attack her. But before he can even lay a finger on him. Byeol already use an ice to stab the male shoulder and thighs.

"Fucking answer me! Peasant." She asked looking straight to his soul. Ignoring his scream.

"Byeol you need to—"

"Don't you fucking there stop me!" Byeol hissed glaring at Inhyuk. If it weren't for them, this is wasn't going to happened.

"Now fucking answer me!" She shouted as a large piece of sharp ice starting to form on her hands.

"Y-yes! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" He shouted apologizing for his son behavior that Byeol didn't know.

"I see, then continue to beg until I'm satisfied enough." She asked smiling.

"Byeol enough." Jiyoung said stopping the girl. Knowing that she can no longer harm the man Byeol just rolled her eyes.

"If something like this happened again, you know that I'm not going to stand still. And her." Jiyoung said while pointing at the purple head.

"She's not part of Shinwa so if she decide to attack you because of your decision. I'm not going to interfere. I'm just here to warned you." Jiyoung said walking out the room, Byeol and Inhyuk trailing behind her.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Training and training that what Jiwoo is doing right now. He's training alone since he can't find Byeol,  whom Kayden thought that slacking in her training.

Jiwoo even asked Wooin if he saw Byeol but Wooin just answered him with a no. Saying that he haven't see the girl. So thinking that Byeol run some errands Jiwoo decide to train alone.

He's starting to improve rapidly using Kayden method.

Walking back to the room the feed the cats, a doorbell stop him. Thinking that it's her noona Jiwoo quickly opened the door. But instead of Byeol, it's Inhyuk and Jiyoung.

Wanting to personally apologize to him because of what happened.

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault." Jiwoo said shaking his head. "But I'm worried of noona. I haven't see her and knowing noona she's probably going to do something."

Looking at each other Inhyuk and Jiyoung just nod. "Byeol is fine, she's actually with us." Inhyuk said.

"Really?" Jiwoo asked, sighing in relief. "But she may did something, she attack one of the elders of Shinwa."

"Ha?"

"Don't worry we won't punish her. Byeol is after all wasn't part of Shinwa and we know her reason." The chairwoman said making him sigh in relief, with a smile on his lips.

While Kayden who heard how the purple head attack one of the elder of shinwa he cat help but to smile. She's really just like him.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Holding some snacks for Jiwoo's cat in both of his house, Jisuk just barge inside. As he happily showed the cat food he brought to the excited cats.

"Is there something wrong?" Jisuk asked looking at Jiwoo faces.

"Nothing." Jiwoo said smiling a little.

N"othing? Then where's your smiling face? And are you actually frowning?" Jisuk asked, still observing the male.

"Someone broke on Jiwoo's house the other day along side in Byeol house." Wooin said, shocking Jisuk.

"Robbery?" Jisuk asked. "I mean judging of how high tech Byeol house is of course someone will try to robbed her house—"

"It wasn't a robbery. It's people from your company who broke in Jiwoo and Byeol house to investigate."

"Shinwa?"

"Yes." Wooin answered as Jiwoo laughed lifeless. He wasn't affected because of the people who broke his house but his worried for Byeol safety.

"Where's Byeol? And why didn't you tell us?" Jisuk asked.

"It wasn't big deal when I came home the intruders were knocked out. And Jiyoung and Mr. Inhyuk took care of it." Jiwoo explained.

"I'm not worried because of that. I'm more worried of noona." Jiwoo sighed. "Noona is a reckless, so hearing her that she attack one of the elders of Shinwa group scared me. Because of me she's going to be in danger."

"Who said?" Byeol asked leaning at door. "I promise to protect you didn't I? Plus I'm actually stronger that what you think. But if that happen then we just need to train." Byeol said sitting beside Jiwoo who quickly hugged her.

"Plus don't worry I kinda beat that old geezer. Though I'm just pissed, that I wasn't able to beat the real master mind." Byeol said a playful smirk plaster on her face.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Did you seriously beat the fool who sent those male?" Byeol asked that Jisuk shyly answer with a nod.

She's too close.

"Wahhhhh! Good job!" Byeol said hugging the male, who blushed because of their closeness. "Hearing that you beat the peasant who sent those male, I can finally sleep in peace."