Chapter 17

Catching their breath after doing their punishment.

Mainly because of Kayden and Inhyuk reminding Jiwoo to not to tell his awakened power to anyone, and Wooin just wanting to do the same for some unknown reason, while Byeol just doesn't feel like saying her awakened power. Or more like wanting to pissed their instructor.

A groan escape her lips. Her stomach are now growling after running for 20 laps.

A sparring. That's the first thing they're going to do. To test their ability and to know how good they are.

Seeing the buffer male volunteer to fight first. Byeol just raised her eyebrows because of how confident the male is. 'Cocky shit.', but what shock her more seeing Wooin walk in the center like some sort of protagonist.

'Did something happened between the two of them for him to volunteer?' She think. Knowing Wooin he wouldn't act that rashly.

"Attention seeker." She whispered to Jiwoo with joking manner making the boy giggle. And seeing the boy finally smiling like a happy kid again she feel somehow accomplished.

Watching the match Byeol just sighed already knowing the outcome of the match, and just like what she expected Wooin easily win the round.

Knowing Wooin ability it was clear as water that he's stronger than the buffer male. So of course Wooin will win.

Watching the next match with a bored expression she can only shake her head. The match are starting to get boring. It's the buffer male again against Jiwoo. What a stupid.

Is he stupid? Instead of accepting his defeat he choose to blabber his mouth. And now he's going to be ashamed for the second time.

Jiwoo may new in awakened world but it can't erase the fact that he has a lot of experience than the other’s. He after all somehow attracted a lot of problems.

Dozing off she failed to notice Jiwoo and Wooin worried face. Worried that the moment she get caught sleeping they are sure she's going to receive a punishment.

"Next!" Their teacher said but none of them move and Byeol didn't even give a fuck. It wasn't actually her turn yet but seeing her dozing while standing somehow pissed their instructor.

"Hart Byeol!" The instructor shout waking the girl from her nap. Yawning as she stretched she then look at the empty arena, ignoring the bewildered look of the other's. "Done?"

Seeing her calm expression the male can only shake his head. He heard the rumor about Wooin and Jiwoo but seeing the female who is rumored to beat one of the eldest in Shinwa group amaze him.

Judging by her appearance the girl look so weak, but if you look at her closely you can see the dangerous glint behind the playful and mischievous eyes of her.

And how she carried herself. It's full of confidence and....... authority.

"You're next." Hearing that, the purple head female just casually walk on the ring as she look at her opponent with a annoying bored look of her.

And her opponent who saw her expression grit his teeth in anger. Thinking that she's looking down on him, which is actually true.

Running towards the female without even waiting for the go signal, he just throw a punch. And Byeol who was startled because of her opponents merely dodge the attack.

Wiping the small scratch on her face a hissed left her lips.

"Heh! And here I thought you're strong seeing how arrogant you look but you're just actually a weakling." The male said smirking. And Byeol who heard the male taunting voice just shake her head. "A weakling hiding behind them."

How she love to slap the male. Calling her weak.

"I guess I am." Byeol said making the rest looked at her if she's serious or not. While Jiwoo and Wooin just looked at each other they may not how strong actually she is but they know that she's strong. Strong enough for them to respect and fear.

Sensing his victory the male just smile while confidently walking towards the female. And Byeol who was amuse because of how confident the male is just shake her head.

This is why stupid die first.

Using her ability she then quickly create a rope tying it around the male neck. The rope around the male is almost invisible if you didn't look closer.

Pulling the rope, a strain shriek coming from the male was the only thing they can only hear while holding his neck.

"What's happening?" Whispered filled the training ground but Byeol didn't even care before using a force to pull the male.

"And here I actually thought you're strong but you're just actually weak." Byeol said repeating the male sentence while grinning from ear to ear.

"H-he—." Cutting the male word Byeol used her ability to stop the male for surrendering. And that's by drowning the male before kicking him close to his ribs.

Yup she's planning to torture the male first. Maybe even broke some of his bones.

Byeol use the most easiest way to discipline the male and that by drowning the male then removing it every minute when the male looks like going to passed out. And of course Byeol didn't even hold back while slapping the male face like some stress reliever.

And the rest who was watching the on sided match just looked away, it's clearly her win but she didn't even stop and let the male surrender.

"Noona look scary." Jiwoo whispered that Wooin nod in agreement. Taking a note to never ever mention the word weakling next to Byeol.

Smiling Byeol finally let the unconscious male go.

"Hart Byeol win!" Their instructor shout making Jiwoo and Wooin smile as they both give her a high five. Standing beside the two Byeol accidentally met the eyes of the other who quickly looked away like some afraid bugs that she can easily flick.

"Coward." She mumbled.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sighing as she watched Jiwoo worriedly run towards the female he just punched. A giggle left her lips. It's Jiwoo second match since his first opponent is wounded and maybe that's why their instructor instruct him to fight for the second round. And just like his first match he win.

And there's no doubts in that. Jiwoo is after all strong for a new awakened, but seeing him fussed over his opponent he just mercilessly punched just a few second ago make her laughed specially after seeing the look of their instructor.

Probably thinking of how softie Jiwoo is.

Jiwoo in their world is really new species. A new breather.