Chapter 18

"Mr. Han?" Calling the older man who was part of top ranker the white haired man just glance at the male behind him before returning his gaze on the window. Thinking of his past.

"Just thinking." Mr. Han said reminiscing about his past more like about the fight between him and Kayden. "Kayden went missing right?" He asked making the male behind him nod.

"Yes sir. Since he had a conflict with the other awakened. He drew a lot of attention but this days Kayden hasn't seen."

Falling on his deep thoughts Mr. Han just nod.

Meanwhile the said male who's currently residing on the fat ginger cat is focusing on his recovery.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Sighing as she watched Jiwoo run to the other’s while happily greeting them a helpless smile draw on her lips. She really can't understand him.

Those cowards just talk badly behind their back but look at Jiwoo talking to them like they are sort of friends. But seeing the awkward look of the other's she just shake her head.

"Attention!" A shout caught her attention along with the rest. And there he is. Mr. Jang standing proudly. "Start running and don't stop until I tell you!"

Clicking her tongue Byeol just roll her eyes. Now she know why she felt like something bad is bound to happen. She may like the idea of becoming stronger but she really hate running and doing things will tire her out.

Though she may know how important those things is to become stronger but she really hate it.

Having no choice she then run behind Jiwoo and Wooin who look's somehow happy. While the rest who look's annoyed of the idea of running.

And finally after of hell of running they can finally rest. Resting her body on Wooin who didn't look bother at the additional weight on him, Byeol just take a deep breath.

Her legs are aching.

Screaming pain. Maybe because it's been a long time since she run and exercise.

Days past but all she remembered is running. Even in her dreams she feel like she's running in a marathon.

Shaking her head she then continued to run before slumping on the floor along with the rest who look tired just like her.

Resting, catching their breath Mr. Jang announcement caught their attention.

"I'm going to teach you a force control". This announcement really caught their attention specially of the four who look's so excited learning a force control.

Somehow she felt bad. She doesn't even know if she should act excited or not. But meh! She already learn two different types of force control.

Her force control. And the boastful smug fat cat force control, named Kayden Break.

Closing their eyes. They quickly focus their attention in learning the force control. The Wooin, Jiwoo and Byeol easily learn.

And that shocked their Instructor. 'An unaffiliated who can easily learn a force control. What a monsters.'

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Hearing how giddy the other are after learning the force a control Byeol just smile before excusing herself to order some food. And unknown to her a group of trouble are now making their way on their table.