Chapter 11

Wearing a simple shirt and black pants as she walked around to school ground while waiting for Jiwoo and Wooin and maybe even Jisuk.

A creepy smile crept on her face seeing the familiar faces. Those peasant. They're going to be dead. But before she can even walk closer to them a unfamiliar female already kick them.

Watching on how the female beat those peasant she can only clap.

"Good job!" The purple head said still clapping her hands. While Subin who is shocked seeing the purple head reaction grin. The purple head look so familiar.

"For someone who saw someone getting beaten you look so happy. Why? Did they bully you?" Subin asked that the purple head quickly denied.

"No but those peasant just pissed me off, so it's good seeing them kissing the ground." She answered as she step on their bodies, earning a groan from them that she ignored.

"Anyway I'm Byeol. You?" She said introducing herself. Hearing her name Subin just gasp. Now she knew why she look so familiar.

She's the girl Seongha want to recruit. A girl whom stronger than her. Frowning as she look at her Subin just huffed.

This girl looks like can't even hurt a fly so how come? Aside from the mischievous glint in her eyes. The girl look so weak. She's pretty though– a combination of innocent and sexy.

"Subin."

"Anyway want to come with me? I'm actually waiting for Jiwoo and Wooin." Byeol asked already liking the girl presence. She can already see that Subin and her will be a great friends for some reason.

Maybe because of her vibes but she feel like there something more.

Nodding her head the two then walked together.

Unknown to them Jiwoo along side with Wooin and Jisuk are walking close to them.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

A fight. A stupid fight between Subin and Jisuk is what they're watching. Watching them exchange some punches Byeol just tiredly rest her body in Jiwoo's back. Just watching those two use their energy in some stupid way tired her.

"Are we not going to stop them?" Jiwoo asked.

"Nah, let them." Byeol said making Jiwoo and Wooin look at her, if she's serious or not. And seeing her watching the two with a amusement written on her face, they can only sighed. She look bored yet entertain watching them fight.

"Eh? So they knew each other?" Byeol asked watching their interaction.

"You know each other Jisuk?" Jiwoo asked making the boy nod as an answer.

"Yeah she's Subin Lee. The grand daughter of the leader of union."

"Ehh a big time?" Byeol whispered to Wooin.

"Hmmm." Wooin hummed with a reddening ears.

"Anyway looking at your uniform do you know the guy named Wooin?" Subin asked. "I already met Byeol, so I wanted to see this Wooin guy."

"Ahh so you're looking for us?" Byeol asked removing herself on Jiwoo's back as she walked closer to Subin. "For what reason? Are you also going to asked me to join your group?" She asked.

"Yes–"

"Then just like my previous answer it's a no." She simply said. It's simple Byeol just hate the idea of being connected to someone. And she doesn't like associating herself with the other. Well aside from Jiwoo and some other people.