Chapter 12

Watching Kayden brag over something again, Byeol just close her eyes, she can't believe how gullible Jiwoo is to believe Kayden being strong.

If he's strong like what he said then why do the fuck he look like a obese cat right now?

As much a she like to believe Kayden being the strongest awakened she just can't. For her Kayden is just a fat cat. A human who can transform into a cat. A fat cat who help them to train, a cuddle body. And no more.

So seeing him bragging that he's a powerful pissed her off. How she love to yeet him on the window.

Plus Byeol wasn't the type of person who believe on what people say. She need to see it first in her own eyes and hear it in her own hear to believe it. That's a kind of person she is. Not a person who get easily swayed by a rumors.

She rather test Kayden if he's actually strong.

"Hey!" Byeol called reaching Kayden stomach to pinch. "You're strong right?" She asked. And there's go again the smug face of Kayden.

Holding his round head using his front paw Kayden just smirk at her. A tick mark appeared on her forehead seeing how he looked down on her.

"Of course I'm strong. I'm the powerful Kayden Break after all." Kayden arrogantly said.

"Then promise me when you fully recover fight me." Byeol seriously said shocking both Jiwoo and Kayden. Staring at the girl Kayden just unconsciously nod his head.

The way how she look at him and the glint on her eyes. She's serious. Serious enough to challenge him. Is this how the others feel when he challenge them, because if it's like this then that's good.

To be able to shake your opponent. To scare them.

"Noona!" Jiwoo shouted. He felt like Byeol is being too carefree and reckless on her decision.

"Fine." Kayden said making the girl smile.

That's good. Facing a stronger opponent. The things are now getting interesting.

Worried Jiwoo look at her but gasp, eyes widening seeing the smile plastered on her face.

"Noona look so excited." Jiwoo mumbled that Kayden heard.

A girl who have the same beliefs of him. Challenging a stronger opponent, looks like he found someone just like him.

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"Come on!" Jisuk said pulling the girl in his sister office. Hearing that Wooin and Subin are going to fight, Jisuk quickly wake the girl from her nap time.

And Byeol who was sleeping at the time jolted in her sleep after he suddenly barge in her room. And Jisuk didn't even think the consequences of his actions. What if she's naked?

Then Jisuk can no longer see.

He just barge inside someone room like some sort of maniac. Good thing the moment he said something about fighting, perks the girl attention.

So here she is letting the male pull her while carrying some popcorn.

Barging inside the office startling the people inside Byeol just innocently smile at them as Jisuk asked them about the fight.

"Don't mind I'm just here to watch." Byeol said while eating some popcorn. "Oh please make it interesting." She asked like a kid who's asking her parents for toys.