Chapter 20

Being called inside the office of Mr. Han. Inhyuk and Mr. Park just clenched their fist in anger. It was cleary that the academy are looking down in unaffiliated ones but hearing it coming from Mr. Han own mouth makes them angrier.

Closing the door the two just sighed. They already expect this but this is sooner than they expected.

"How did it go?" Mr. Jang asked

"One week." Inhyuk said. "We only have a week to train them before they evaluate the students. And if the unaffiliated ones failed to show something there we'll no longer teach them." Inhyuk explains.

"But well I'm still glad things turned out this well." Inhyuk said that caught the two off guards. Not expecting that words from him.

"What do you mean?" Mr. Jang asked.

"The spar will change the treatment of unaffiliated ones." Understanding what he's trying to say Mr. Jang just nod. Thinking of it. Inhyuk is actually right.

"Plus I don't know how they'll arrange it but we have a 3 cards in our hands. And we just need to use them properly."

"Are you talking about Jiwoo, Wooin and Byeol?"

"Yes." Mr. Park answer.

Mr. Jang know how promising the three students is but he wasn't sure if that's enough to turn the tables. "I agree that they're excellent but I don't think they're enough."

"They are." Inhyuk confidently said. "Even just Byeol is enough to turn the table trust me."

"Aren't you way too confident? I know how strong those three but seeing how you praise Byeol I don't think so."

"Just watch. Jisuk and Subin weren't able to defeat Wooin in spar. And Jiwoo may far behind but he's strong and evolving fast. But Byeol." Inhyuk said stopping. "She's stronger. Stronger than the top 4. I might not see her full ability yet but I'm sure that she's strong." A sentence stop the two from moving even Mr. Park.

"What? That doesn't just make sense."

"Right? But it's true. But if you don't want to believe it why don't you see it for yourself. Though I suggest if you asked Byeol for a sparring because I'm sure she's willing to fight you." Inhyuk said leaving the two behind but before he can even take a five a step he the looked behind.

"Though if you're going to do that invite us after all I want to see Byeol full potential."

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

"The three of you follow me." Looking at each other they just shrugged their shoulders before trailing behind Mr. Jang. Entering a new training ground the tree just again share a glance.

"Wooin stand in front of me." Glancing at them Wooin then walked close to Mr. Jang before stopping infront of him. Not too far and not too close.

"I heard from Seongha how strong you are but I want to see it myself." He said. "Try to attack me."

Nodding his head he then attack him that Mr. Jang easily blocked making Byeol smirk. "He's fast." She whispered. But seeing Mr. Jang reaction she guess that Wooin attack wasn't enough to shake the older male.

Asking Wooin to attack him again, Wooin then attack him without hesitation and seeing him look fine make Wooin want to attack more but Mr. Jang looks satisfied enough.

Calling Jiwoo next. Jiwoo was next to attack Mr. Jang. And Byeol who didn't know what's Mr. Jang reason but happy to show her ability, and one thing she's sure is he's testing them. Testing how strong they are.