How It All Started

Year: July 10 2022 

Location: Los Angeles California 

Y/n: Pov...

 My Name is Y/n L/n and I'm a big anime fan like you and a gamer but unlike them almost all of them are didn't touch grass and working out like me... Look Does it mean I'm cut out above the rest and I do have favorite Waifus too but I use it for inspiration mostly to work out and train Martial Arts since I was a Teen got a Black belt in Takewondo and got gold medals at some competition but right now I'm working as an Game Developer  at a game developing company at Rockstar since I'm a fan of Grand Theft Auto series even other works...  Even lately that there is controversies at Red Dead Redemption which I didn't handle and I'm only at GTA Online but luckily Oppressor Mk. 2 is nerfed but the other bugs still didn't fix... 

But right now I'm finished working out at the gym where I did take a Shower and get a fresh clothes at my duffle bag and headed out to my Motorcycle did I spent all of my hard earnings... 

Even the Cold Start and the rev of this Bike feels exciting to ride this one of a kind Motorcycle is much faster than a Lamborghini

As I able to rev up a bit, I went straight to My apartment which is little farther but I able to go faster and try to slow it down since I might get tailed by the cops right the back of my view...  After few minutes I able to arrive at the Parking and go straight to the Bed without hesitation since my body felt tired and able to sleep... Drifting my consciousness to the dream world even though I wanted to stand up and eat for a while... 

But suddenly I heard a whispering voice when I'm sleeping... 

"Wake Up"

"Or Else You Wanted To waited Me?"

I heard that voice but my body and mind given up slowly once more until.. A Loud sound made me awake from this empty world... 

Am I dreaming? Or I just needed to wake...

"*cough* I can still hear your thoughts and unfortunately this is real"

And I freaked out that I saw "God" In One Punch man and why he is appearing at me? 

???: You can see me identical as the one you've read because I'm a manifestation of every people when they see me, and Yes I'm also a God but I'm a higher dimension so I every people will see me as an different face while you manifested on your im...

???: You can see me identical as the one you've read because I'm a manifestation of every people when they see me, and Yes I'm also a God but I'm a higher dimension so I every people will see me as an different face while you manifested on your imagination... 

Y/n: What do you want for me? 

???: The truth is you died...

Y/n: What do you mean, I can just wake up! 

???: Well from what I can explain is you died on a suffocation on a fire on a upper floor on the Apartment you used to live... It's rather dumb way to die right? 

Y/n: Yeah and you laughing?

???: No not at all, there are other people died in the incident like this but I'm giving you a chance since I've also given other people to live in the other world, some they chase many women like a pokemon and some are borderline wanted to fulfil their fantasies and what about you?

Y/n: Is it really true that I can go to an Anime world?

???: Yeah it's true even I've sent 5 guys and what's your wish? 

Y/n: Well if I had a chance to live in a another world then I wanted to be a stronger and fighting stronger people like Goku and feel the thrill of the fight...

???: I see and what's your wish? 

Y/n:  I wanted to gain Gojo, Garou including the new form Cosmic Fear and Alien X into a one... Even face look like Gojo, can you do that...

???: Combine into one... Hmm... Wish is granted...

Then As my body glow turning my face into my dream face and powerset and see myself through the mirror...  And I feel the information coming on my know how to use my abilities to the fullest...

  And I feel the information coming on my know how to use my abilities to the fullest

Y/n: I look incredible combining my muscles seemingly perfect fit... And a question here does Alien X had Omnipotence? 

???: Seeing also that Alien X is omnipotent or not, I would say It is a race of Omnipotent seeing that they are not above them unless there are some retcon but you can only use your full power when transforming into a cosmic fear mode but I give you a little bit of reality warping just in case and what's next? 

Y/n: How about Universal Phone which can travel from any anime universe and I able to read the New One Punch Man Manga so I'll able to gain new abilities in the next chapter... 

???: Wish Granted...

As he given me a Samsung Note 22 which actually my phone even the password is still there...

???: I've also made a modifications through your old phone which is to have 10gb data connection and it's unlimited to call and text even internet... And It can use on space also with a little limited range...  Is there any wish like a harem like other one wished?

Y/n: I could but I'm not in a hurry like other people so I'll slow it down and enjoy... I'm not a pathetic person like I do since not anyone awakened their inner gigachad...  Instead of chasing bitches, I'll rather chasing stronger enemies... 

???: Very based... I see and what world you want to explore first? 

Y/n: I'm going to send first to a unknown peaceful verse just to have a normal house and planning like what the approach when I meet goku or should I set up a tournament... Even I've granted new powers, I wanted to test out and furnishing my skills before that... 

???: Well then and one last thing, on the phone you can contacted me on a phone number... 

Y/n: I see your phone number and what's your name? 

???: You can call me anything?

Y/n: Well how bout God in One punch man sound good?

God: I'll take it as a yes but alright and I watch your career with great interest.

And my journey starts to become the ultimate fighter in the entire Anime Universe...