Arriving Through The Dragon World

3rd Pov:

 *Mechanical Keyboard Typing Sounds*

As Y/n did able to get his new Gaming Setup with a triple Monitor and a RTX 3090 TI and a latest hardware including the Gaming Chair, he is now typing as he is researching on what are the strongest anime/ visual novel characters which this computer is linked up to the real world so he can be updated all the time... 

Y/n: Let's see here, Anos, Rimuru, Xeno and CC Goku even Featherine or Akuto Sai... Even their feats and abilities is to many, If I can beat on their verse, well I needed another suggestion or an companion for a debate... 

As he uses reality warping on his base due to absorbing the Grand Priest including his powers, he summoned the counseling head of the Gods, Mimir even though he is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscience on his cosmic fear mode... 

Mimir: Oh its you Y/n and what knowledge do you need? 

Y/n: I heed your guidance Mimir, since I've enhanced to the point your omniscience same level to mine, what power should I need or Am I ready to beat CC Goku and Vegeta? 

Mimir: Aye, Your power should be close, but aren't have those two had immunities and high level resistances and what's the point that even you are also the all knowing, present and omnipotent need your help? 

Y/n: I've doubting a little bit, some did vote that this character better than mine? 

Mimir: Don't be like that "brother" (Meaning Bro) If you're going to beat them how about... Hmm... If you want to beat those two, then I might suggest you might add the Power of Hope?

Y/n: You mean kratos's Power who able to beat Zeus, with that an impossible or stronger than me will be killable or can beat with the power of hope... With only hope within me, I'll able to beat them? 

Mimir: Yes Lad, with that It should be no surprise that with a power of hope makes an unkillable being will be defeated by the likes of you...

Y/n: Yes with this ability combined with Saitama Unlimited potential, making sure that I can grow my power beyond them unlike Goku and Vegeta needed near death experience to be stronger which I possessed the Improved version, this should be enough... 

Mimir: Yes and good luck since I will watch you're battle with great interest Lad... 

As Y/n created a mystical tree on his basement which he attaches on his old body...

Mimir: Oh come on Lad, Not this! 

Y/n: Well about that, some people will freak out if they saw had an horn guy like you, but I'll promise, I'll free you from this imprisonment but you can watch on my fight or I'll have a painting set, It should be your free time and I'll give you telekinesis just to move or wanted to get things... 

Mimir: I thought for a second that I will be imprisoned similar to 109 winters when Odin did that to me, very well then be back soon lad... 

Y/n: Don't worry I will...