Apprentice And The Master

3rd Pov:

Grand Priest: So Why you're wanted to train if you have the ability or being omnipotent or omniscience, you can gain it with yourself right? 

Y/n: Even I wanted to? Sometimes I wanted to have a teacher who teaches me and encourages me to do better things just to motivate myself... Well I can absorb or gain the abilities of other being if necessary but this time I wanted to learn a new technique or transformation so that's why I remained on my base form not on my cosmic fear form...

Grand Priest: I see but before we train...

As he raises his hand, he uses reality warping to change Y/n's clothes to have a same clothes as him befitting to a master and student... 

(Ps: Replace Y/n with Goku just only the uniform and UI OMEN )

Grand Priest: Oh... I see, so you transform into a incomplete state without any troubles and problems, but you lack something to a true Ultra Instinct would be? Come let our lesson started with a basic sparring so I know how much you improve and adopt after you fought Goku-san and no need to hold back just to test your true power... 

As the Grand Priest Standing with calm on his face, Y/n close his eyes more and breathe to further calming and activating awakening breath which enhances his overall stats before he goes to his fighting stance... 

As the Father of the Angels dodge without even trying his best while Y/n goes his maximum he can try goes flurry of punches and even though this time he able to mimic some of goku's movement and combining with his overall technique and power, it was no match against him... 

But as he seemed realized, he backs up and seemed his thoughts clouting up with fear but he erases his thoughts and calmed down once more, as he goes calm as a flowing river and tranquil his heart, mind and soul which he able to understand beyond deeper that not just moving without thoughts but being not clouting your emotions and calm... 

After that, he closes his eyes and focusing the enemy, and go straight with using the technique called Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist Combine with the Black flash in order to of guard The not serious Grand Priest...

Y/n: Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist!

With that kind of attack and focusing on the enemy without even seeing him, he able to made the Grand Priest block his attacks following his Extreme Fa Jin to able to hit him... But he able to no sell it with one finger and redirected it to Y/n but he able to avoid the attacks and straight kicking him into back and the Grand Priest dodges and kicked him over to the outside and straight putting him into base form... 

Theme Ended:

Y/n: Ouch! That hurts! 

Grand Priest: But I saw your movements improve very fast and adopt might have said that you can go true Ultra Instinct if you wanted but good job...

Y/n: Thank you and is there any compliments or what so ever? 

Grand Priest: Yes only one but don't try push yourself and rushed it very quickly but try to relax your muscles which is the other point of ultra instinct, it's not more of a rushing and overpowering technique to others but being calm and able to bring full potential to your fighting and defensive skills and you it as a technique and combination of transformation to boost your power... Needless to say our lesson is how to relax your muscles and try slow down by meaning is try to use ultra instinct as an technique and not transformation for now since the transformation is the last but it initiates the technique and without it, it will be pointless when focusing or diving to the final form... 

Y/n: By simple terms, our training is the core fundamentals of the the technique itself and not the transformations?

Grand Priest: Exactly not only that, you've known the fundamentals but your focus on the final and not the basic premise of this ability or simply technique... Come, and there is more to show you... 

As the two went to the specific void, The Grand Priest created a floating land where the land if filled with tall grass and sustained with a gust of wind and a flowing river... 

Grand Priest: I created this floating land, just to focus and being relaxed at the same time on guard and mastering the basic fundamentals... Knowing and mastering are two different things, but with your potential and deeper knowledge, it will be soon mastering it way quicker than Goku did with Merus...  What were doing today is you will going to dodge my attacks while I'm using staff while you going to dodge or block it... 

Y/n: so defensive training? 

Grand Priest: That's right, we as an angels, we fight more of an defensive side, like Whis trains Goku and Vegeta where he casually blocking and dodging... We are move defensive and using technique to the fullest while the destroyers and Vegeta uses raw power and destruction... So that's why it is the main core fundamental which is defense... I also heard that you had a ability called limitless right? 

Y/n: Yeah but specifically Infinity which is the power to stop and operates the same way convergent and divergent sequences do in mathematics. The Infinity is the convergence of an immeasurable series, anything that approaches the infinity slows down and never reaches the user... But the downside if the user doesn't have the reaction time, then it will be over, but when paired with ultra instinct it will be a powerful defensive ability...

Grand Priest: I see it's more of a concept of infinity where when I touch you, you added another lets say 0.5 to the infinity to not let the attack come close to you? 

Y/n: Exactly it's more of  a theory of the tortoise and Achilles where Achilles needed to run at the same speed as the tortoise but as he reaches to the Tortoise, it increases 0.5 to the 1 meter meaning it will never be an never ending race between those two... 

Grand Priest: Yeah, great explanation but shall we begin and note that you cannot use infinity or transformation...

Y/n: Yeah...

And their training of perfecting ultra instinct is now... 

To be continued: